This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

CABAL Online
Nekrage Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:03pm
ADD ACHIEVEMENTS!
FOR GODS SAKE! Be one of the only mmos on steam with achievements.

YOU GUYS WOULD BE HEROES! You would actually have people playing your game, and yes achievements will bring more players.
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
1234567 Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:46pm 
What kind of achievements? In-game or Steam Achievements?
Nekrage Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:47pm 
STEAM!!! Steam achievements or it doesnt count!

I loved Cabal back in the day, this would DEFINATELY get me and my guild back into it.
Podsi Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:32am 
Haja achievements. O cara solta um peido e vira o "Mestre Peidador dos Ares"
ESTsoft  [developer] Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:30am 
Hi Nekrage! Thanks for your suggestion! You are very correct: Steam Achievements would be a fantastic addition, and it is certainly something we will be keeping in mind. We will need to coordinate with Valve to find out just how viable Steam Achievement integration may be. We are fans of the concept of achievements over here-- in fact, we've added a complete achievement system of our own with the release of one of our last major content updates, "The 3rd Awakening." And believe me, there are a LOT of achievements to be had. Your feedback is appreciated-- we are always listening and looking for new ways to improve CABAL Online!
SLAYER Jul 16, 2013 @ 12:24pm 
Give a thought about trading cards and badges , would be great if done :)
Podsi Jul 16, 2013 @ 1:32pm 
Gamemaxx destroyed CO Brazil (I played since 2008, when it was the best mmorpg ever, back then) and (kind of) quit in 2011-2012. I'm still logging in but nothing has changed. Please, tell me there will be no such a "mistake" like this here in Steam. I needed ACHIEVEMENTS without hack, and not seeing a lot of "great chars" all "powered up" by hacking ways. Tell me there will be no "GM's friend got your itens" title in this Cabal. Please! Players NEED GM online, all the time.
Last edited by Podsi; Jul 16, 2013 @ 1:34pm
Nekrage Jul 16, 2013 @ 1:52pm 
Originally posted by ESTsoft:
Hi Nekrage! Thanks for your suggestion! You are very correct: Steam Achievements would be a fantastic addition, and it is certainly something we will be keeping in mind. We will need to coordinate with Valve to find out just how viable Steam Achievement integration may be. We are fans of the concept of achievements over here-- in fact, we've added a complete achievement system of our own with the release of one of our last major content updates, "The 3rd Awakening." And believe me, there are a LOT of achievements to be had. Your feedback is appreciated-- we are always listening and looking for new ways to improve CABAL Online!

Love you guys, LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN! Integrate the ingame achievement system with the steam one and you got yourself one of the only steam achievement mmo's. I love Cabal and cant wait to get back in there and destroy some people!
Onodera Rasbinder Jul 16, 2013 @ 3:39pm 
Achievements would be sick
1234567 Jul 16, 2013 @ 7:10pm 
Oh that would be nice, having the in-game achievements integrated to Steam would be something unique for an MMO. I hope that's possible but I have already voted for this one. I am now excited to see this be available on Steam
GoldAnthro Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:19pm 
achivements would be awesome.
GoldAnthro Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:21pm 
Originally posted by isdop:
Gamemaxx destroyed CO Brazil (I played since 2008, when it was the best mmorpg ever, back then) and (kind of) quit in 2011-2012. I'm still logging in but nothing has changed. Please, tell me there will be no such a "mistake" like this here in Steam. I needed ACHIEVEMENTS without hack, and not seeing a lot of "great chars" all "powered up" by hacking ways. Tell me there will be no "GM's friend got your itens" title in this Cabal. Please! Players NEED GM online, all the time.
iirc I believe theres a way to make the achivements server side so that certain programs like Steam Achivement Manager won't work for people trying to cheat/hack.
Last edited by GoldAnthro; Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:21pm
Nekrage Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:48pm 
Originally posted by GoldAnthro:
Originally posted by isdop:
iirc I believe theres a way to make the achivements server side so that certain programs like Steam Achivement Manager won't work for people trying to cheat/hack.

Yes there is a way, a few games use that, one being Spiral Knights.
}{()M@ Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:49am 
Well it would be pretty nice having achievement, becaus other people could see ur progress
1234567 Jul 17, 2013 @ 6:49pm 
Why not let's list down achievements that we want to see for them to have some idea of what people want to achieve. :)
JoeRJ Jul 18, 2013 @ 1:17pm 
Achievements is always a good add...
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50