The Didgeri-Don't
Pipantarctic Jul 16, 2013 @ 1:08pm
Stats if this will became a passive secondary
Okay, anybody have ideas?

Grants Afterburn immunity
+20% Fire damage resistance
-15% Bullet damage resistance

Gives Sniper chance to escape Pyros, but makes bullet damaging enemies deadlier.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
CobraJD Jul 17, 2013 @ 9:24am 
I would rather it counted headshots, including Huntsman, (but not go down on a miss like Bazaar Bargain) and then you active it like Battalion's buff, where sniper plays it and it makes all Allies move faster and attack faster, or something more creative...
People like grapes Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:40pm 
Maybe it could have something to do with spies? Maybe it reveals them within a certain distance, but it has a recharge time like bonk?
[NL] Dr. BOINK + BONK Bot Jul 18, 2013 @ 5:35am 
Originally posted by CobraJD:
I would rather it counted headshots, including Huntsman, (but not go down on a miss like Bazaar Bargain) and then you active it like Battalion's buff, where sniper plays it and it makes all Allies move faster and attack faster, or something more creative...
That is absolutly genuis! VALVe could also add a useless stat like the "other" Huntsman. Something like:
+ 50% musical ability
∆7even∆ Jul 18, 2013 @ 9:08am 
I think it should be a razor back, but instead of preventing the spy from attacking again, it would knock the spy back, this way it would benefit snipers who work in open spaces, because it would give you more time to fight back than with just the regular razorback, but it would be worse for snipers who like tight little hiding places because it would give less time to fight back than the razorback...
SmoKe' Jul 19, 2013 @ 12:25am 
nice
CobraJD Jul 19, 2013 @ 10:19am 
Originally posted by ∆BronzeEye∆:
I think it should be a razor back, but instead of preventing the spy from attacking again, it would knock the spy back, this way it would benefit snipers who work in open spaces, because it would give you more time to fight back than with just the regular razorback, but it would be worse for snipers who like tight little hiding places because it would give less time to fight back than the razorback...
Knock it back? How about, when a spy backstabs you, it lets loose a loud sound that reveals your position to enemies, but stuns the spy and any nearby enemies for a few seconds. And this really shouldn't become just a passive, how about when on your back (not held) it does the above, but when held after getting enough damage done/headshots, you can use the stun and knockback sound when you want, like battalion's backup. I think of this as a parner to the huntsman, whereas the sniper can use the razorback to disable spies who find them behind frontlines, where a small stun would be less helpful than a weapon/cloak disable.
Balls Deep In Hog Jul 20, 2013 @ 8:16pm 
I just want it to play a sound when you kill someone
Hella Jeff Jul 28, 2013 @ 8:36am 
It should have a taunt where you sit down and play it, that does a weak heal. Like the Kritz, but weaker.

Also I think I like the idea of a 'buff banner' like effect for the sniper. Perhaps instead of headshots, it counts assist kills and then does the AoE mini-heal thing on taunt?
A Rare Kinda Piggle Sep 18, 2013 @ 10:37pm 
Misc, it should make a blow sound when you call for medic, or help....
- ̗̀ MegaMan ̖́- Dec 14, 2013 @ 11:42pm 
makes a loud noise upon death causing people to know that you are dead would be very useful to stop YER spys
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50