This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
Xehara Sep 14, 2013 @ 9:08am
Added Items to the Game
List any items you'd like to see added to the game below in order to keep the list clean and constantly available to the developers.

Someone mentioned a broom and dust pan for cleaning up bullets in another thread, if it was you feel free to comment for credit.

Continuing on the dust pan and broom, I'd like to see a dust buster type deal that -only- gathered bullets. Possibly an item you unlock somewhere along the way.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Rezzy Sep 14, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
I was thinking about this a bit and some of this is quite a bit more involved than just a new tool, but after playing a couple of maps I'd really like to see the ducts fleshed out a bit. Currently there are lots of bloody tracks leading up to them and bloody bits hidden near the covers, but they are just surface deep. Give them some depth. Make them explorable.
Add crouch or prone to allow entering the ground level ducts.
Since the ducts have less room we need a professional grade tooth-brush mop or squeege for close-quarters work.
Add a rechargeable flashlight/Worklamp (maybe charge it from the super-glowy control panel?)
Add a futuristic tarp. Tarp can be put on the floor to avoid tracking blood through a corridor, or be used to pile bloody bits on and then converted into a trash-bag to be discarded (for use inside the narrow ducts since the bins probably wouldn't fit). The trash bag can rip if overfilled or bumped too energetically. Bloody tarps on the floor will sometimes cause slips/fumbles if crossed too quickly.
Xehara Sep 14, 2013 @ 1:08pm 
They recently mentioned a tool to fix bullet holes, in that same regard add an ability for us to replace the duct covers back when it's clean. There placement of the barrels and the boxes you use to climb is also uncovered. Do they want them neatly stacked, can we throw them onto the lifted platforms or in rooms we've cleaned to get them out of the way?
DANGERMOUSE Sep 16, 2013 @ 8:04pm 
Robots that you can Reactivate to clean up? you might need to repair them and Take all the guts and blood out of it... then you can Reactivate it and it can help you clean up the mess
Smiley Magnus Sep 27, 2013 @ 6:58am 
Yeah, an Inventory with a bunch of tools and strange sci-fi things would be nice :D
Felipe7 Oct 6, 2013 @ 3:18pm 
I was going to suggest a vacuum cleaner, but that would make the game too easy... A Magnet Tool would be fine! You know, for all the bullets. So the maps could have more bullets (some games use lots of them) and that would not be a problem! If you like realism, you could make the bullets easier to fall from the tool as you gather more at once.
A 2o suggestion would be, as Rezzy pointed out, a better way to light up your way. You are a space janitor, not a marine. You don't need to feel the tension in like: "OMG! Is there something on that dark corner?!?" You just need to know where the dirt is, and clean it up. The lamps are a good initiative, but far from perfect since it's too easy to break and there's no place where you could replace them. So, I would say that or we could get lamps or we could be a space janitor with a flashlight (even the infamous DOOM 3 flashlight, that needs you to hold it and nothing else, would do well).
Well, so far this game is a really good idea. Good luck! =D
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50