This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
Your Best Friend Sep 5, 2013 @ 8:09am
Wishful Thinking Thread!
I want people to put ideas here of stuff they'd love to see in it, but the rule is that it can't stuff that's already posted, use your imagination and try to get some more interesting ideas out there?

My first suggestion is a multiplayer mode, up to four people, and it can either be a free for all or team game. In the FFA, everyone's just working their way towards cleaning the entire level, but the winner is determined by how much they cleaned, how many trips they made back to the bucket machine, etc. In the team based mode, it would be 2v2, and would have the two teams trying to clean their section first, while trying to make the other's life hell. Now these two sections wouldn't be physically connected, but there would be hidden little 1 use tools that you could use to screw with them if your observant, for example, discovering a damaged generator that's supplying power to the lights on the other team, throw a bucket of water or an arm in the gears and the thing shuts down for a minute. Or find a fan system, clean the gore out of the gears, and then throw some juicy giblets into the vent that get chopped up and smeared on the opposing team!
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
ImposterFish Proteus Sep 6, 2013 @ 9:10pm 
Or a mac version...
Your Best Friend Sep 6, 2013 @ 9:11pm 
Stuff that isn't posted? New cool ideas?
TheMaroonedGamer Sep 8, 2013 @ 3:13am 
Sounds really epic!
Your Best Friend Sep 8, 2013 @ 9:12am 
Thanks bra, but c'mon, put ideas up!
Battury Sep 22, 2013 @ 2:36pm 
I like the idea of a 4v4 type match. But it should be timed. Both teams rushing around trying to clean up their side of the map. And with four people all running around, things are bound to get chaotic in there. Buckets getting knocked over, people getting bloody footprints all over their buddy's clean floor. I think that in and of itself would be hilariously fun.
Battury Sep 22, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
Something else I just saw that I think is a great idea. The ability to fix everything that is broken. Like lights, or a sparking circut. I just think it'd be cool to really see the area go from "Dead Space aftermath" to "Lloyd in Space clean." (It was a kid show about aliens)
Your Best Friend Sep 22, 2013 @ 3:16pm 
I think that's already in the works, teh idea of everything being cleaned up by the end.
Battury Sep 23, 2013 @ 11:04pm 
So after tirelessly working to clean up everything up on a level, it seems you still can't win. When you go to clock out, it still says that the employees the next day smell stuff. I assume they're planning on getting that fixed?
Also, I think it'd be cool to add one more big feature to the game, like if you find alien blood or alien parts, you have to handle them differently. Like an industrial cleaner or something to clean their blood up, and special bags to put their parts in.
And wouldn't it be cool if you gradually got more and more blood on your gloves as you clean?
Just spit-ballin here.
♫TGC> The Gruesome Claw Oct 12, 2013 @ 12:50pm 
Originally posted by Battury:
Something else I just saw that I think is a great idea. The ability to fix everything that is broken. Like lights, or a sparking circut. I just think it'd be cool to really see the area go from "Dead Space aftermath" to "Lloyd in Space clean." (It was a kid show about aliens)
Maybe even start off with only emergency systems online: You'd have to do minimal repairs to get power for lighting and maybe even to open some doors or enable a few systems.
Steingrim Oct 21, 2013 @ 4:54am 
I wish there was a icon that showed you your feet were dirty. For example it would stay up on your screen as long as you had blood on your feet. Many times I would run around in circles waiting for the blood to come off. Maybe one level has a random guy break out of a ceiling piece and he runs around the level blooding up everything before finally dying, then you have to clean him and his mess all back up.
Your Best Friend Oct 21, 2013 @ 1:15pm 
Good ideas folks, more!
Infernomikey Nov 21, 2013 @ 9:08am 
You could add say a few guns in the level (i got the idea from the bullets laying on the floors of the game) that you would have to either fix them and/or put them away in a weapons shelf/locker
Your Best Friend Nov 21, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
Oooh I like the gun locker idea
decayman123 ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ Nov 21, 2013 @ 10:15pm 
Originally posted by Infernomikey:
You could add say a few guns in the level (i got the idea from the bullets laying on the floors of the game) that you would have to either fix them and/or put them away in a weapons shelf/locker

I very much like the gun locker idea!
This must be added!
Infernomikey Nov 22, 2013 @ 8:00am 
Oh! Im happy to see that people like my idea, and im glad I decided to post it! Lets hope the developer see's the comments about it, and hopefully, he might add it into the game!
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50