This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
la merde Aug 30, 2013 @ 6:40am
game ender bugs
This thing needs some bug fixing, ineed! In every game I have those ♥♥♥♥ing game ender bugs. Mostly some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ objects (disposal container fallen over and the content is stucked inside the floor. Same happens to buckets which often stuck inside the floor, so I can not pick it up and destroy it. Very anoying.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Ferus37 Aug 30, 2013 @ 5:15pm 
Um, not to be difficult or anything, but the game is still in early alpha. 0.14 indicates it's not particularly far into development yet.
There's also a warning before you start saying "there will be bugs ahead". They're working on it continuously though, and release new versions as they get them ready. 0.14 is less than a week old, so we just need to be a little patient and a new version with more bug fixes will be released eventually. :)
la merde Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:27am 
Yes I know. But the main problem is that I can not lose ^^ and second if you always suffer from this specific type of bug all the time over and over again; It's serously annoying :D

Either I have no skill or it is not possible but I was not able to clean a place ONCE! :D
la merde Aug 31, 2013 @ 3:46am 
At least I got it ^^! First I missed one tiny mess which the sniffer helped me to find. But the sniffer is useless if you don't see a body part on top of something. There I missed two body parts on two different places. For quick help I entered console with "tab" and made me fly to get the part.

The final thing I did not know is that you have to burn green barrels.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50