This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
la merde Aug 30, 2013 @ 6:40am
game ender bugs
This thing needs some bug fixing, ineed! In every game I have those ♥♥♥♥ing game ender bugs. Mostly some ♥♥♥♥ty objects (disposal container fallen over and the content is stucked inside the floor. Same happens to buckets which often stuck inside the floor, so I can not pick it up and destroy it. Very anoying.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Ferus37 Aug 30, 2013 @ 5:15pm 
Um, not to be difficult or anything, but the game is still in early alpha. 0.14 indicates it's not particularly far into development yet.
There's also a warning before you start saying "there will be bugs ahead". They're working on it continuously though, and release new versions as they get them ready. 0.14 is less than a week old, so we just need to be a little patient and a new version with more bug fixes will be released eventually. :)
la merde Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:27am 
Yes I know. But the main problem is that I can not lose ^^ and second if you always suffer from this specific type of bug all the time over and over again; It's serously annoying :D

Either I have no skill or it is not possible but I was not able to clean a place ONCE! :D
la merde Aug 31, 2013 @ 3:46am 
At least I got it ^^! First I missed one tiny mess which the sniffer helped me to find. But the sniffer is useless if you don't see a body part on top of something. There I missed two body parts on two different places. For quick help I entered console with "tab" and made me fly to get the part.

The final thing I did not know is that you have to burn green barrels.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50