This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
GoA™Thief @ 360 Controller >) Aug 10, 2013 @ 4:37pm
Controller support?
Hi, do you have any plans to support controllers in the game? Like many I've switched to a HDTV and PC combination, where mouse and keyboard are pretty much redundant as indicated by including Big Picture mode in Steam.

I also have a friend who is disabled and finds it difficult to use m/k in games, so no doubt it broadens your potential customer base too. Any answers would be most appreciated.

:-)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
VIVISECT_VIVIVI Aug 15, 2013 @ 11:56am 
I personally cannot play fps games with a controler, but I am suprised it doesnt already since I though (I may be wrong) the unreal engine supports the Xbox controller by default, every unreal input.ini I have seen in the last 8 years or so has an Xbox controler setup in it, going back even to the original Xbox when you couldnt even plug one in your PC. Anyhow mabee its something they just havent gotten to it yet as it does seem like it would be a low priority compared to other things.
Last edited by VIVISECT_VIVIVI; Aug 15, 2013 @ 11:58am
lokitrixter Sep 10, 2013 @ 4:00pm 
I have a PS3 Controller hooked up using DS3 Tool and can use a controller on V.14.
Controls:
Left analog - movement
Right analog - camera
L1/R1/RB/LB - put away/bring out mop
R2/RT - Use mop/pick up items/interact
L2/LT - drop item/swing mop
X/A - Jump
Hope that helps you
Note: Added 360 button set in case that's what you are using/used to
Last edited by lokitrixter; Sep 10, 2013 @ 4:00pm
TastyWheat Jun 24 @ 2:18pm 
I would totally love some controller support! Sometimes I get hand or wrist cramps using a mouse and keyboard too long but I never get that with a controller.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50