This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
ZombiePlasticClock Jul 26, 2013 @ 9:41pm
Can't play Viscera online: "Cancelled Connect attempt"
Every single time I try to join a friend's game, it gives the above error message. Same for when they try to as well. I tried direct connecting to their IP Address, and through Hamachi, but nothing works. Any ideas?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
RuneStorm  [developer] Jul 27, 2013 @ 1:42am 
No idea, but I suspect the usual culprits such as firewalls or ports not forwarded (never used Hamachi, so I don't not if forwarding applies).
GK|Yeti Jul 27, 2013 @ 3:38am 
i had the same problem. Just open the Port 7777 UDP/TCP
ZombiePlasticClock Jul 27, 2013 @ 1:23pm 
Yeti, I read about that fix. However I have no idea what that means
nunutrxh Jul 27, 2013 @ 2:20pm 
for me its work
Majozoe Jul 28, 2013 @ 8:07pm 
To forward you port, you need to find your router ip, by running cmd, and typing in ipconfig. A huge bunch of text will pop up, but what you will need to find is the default gateway. Type in that ip in your browser. It will ask for a username (admin) and a password (admin). You then need to find a port chart, type in the application/program (this case: VCD), then the port 7777, then the protocol UDP or TCP, and finally, your ip address, also found in your cmd when doing ipconfig, under IPv4 Address. That should open up the port.
ZombiePlasticClock Aug 8, 2013 @ 7:26pm 
Okay, I tried v1.3 of Viscera, with a Belkin router. I THINK I got the directions right, but it still doesn't work. I am going to give up until the developers fix online play. A real shame it doesn't work at all whatsoever
TTSS - TehEmoGurl Sep 20, 2013 @ 12:21pm 
"Majozoe 29 Jul 2013 @ 4:07am
To forward you port, you need to find your router ip, by running cmd, and typing in ipconfig. A huge bunch of text will pop up, but what you will need to find is the default gateway. Type in that ip in your browser. It will ask for a username (admin) and a password (admin). You then need to find a port chart, type in the application/program (this case: VCD), then the port 7777, then the protocol UDP or TCP, and finally, your ip address, also found in your cmd when doing ipconfig, under IPv4 Address. That should open up the port."

Just to make his instructions a little clearer. the "Port Chart" He refers to will be in the menu somewhere named something like "Port Forward" or "NAT" note: Port forwarding is NOT the same as Port Triggering. a Trigger port is a port range and not needed for this. Also the IP address he is referring to (IPv4) Is your Local IP. This is the IP address of your computer on your network only and not the same as your IP address for online. 7777 Is the default port for a lot of games, So if you have problems running other things after (For example terraria) Try hosting them on a different port such as 7778/7779. Hope this helps!

Also if you do not know your routers login username & password and the default isn't "Admin - Admin" then try them both blank. If that doesn't work just get the make and model number off the back/bottom of the router and google search it with the keywords "Default login username and password" and you should find a chart fairly easily :)
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50