Ця гра була схвалена спільнотою!

Спільнота продемонструвала свою зацікавленість цією грою. Valve зв’язалися з розробником та розпочали підготовку до релізу гри у Steam.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
Striker 22 лип 2013 о 22:04
monsters?
cold the janitor put up with a monster sometimes? wack it to deth with a mop. :D
Автор останньої редакції: Striker; 22 лип 2013 о 22:08
Показані коментарі 115 із 100
< >
the hitman 23 лип 2013 о 6:54 
I think you will encounter badly injured aliens, which again are bleeding all over the floor
hijodechuck9 23 лип 2013 о 7:34 
or no
GK|Yeti 23 лип 2013 о 8:44 
It would be awesome to have tantacles or a survived guy which beeding on the floor and go away but i think someone other has suggested the same thing.
Kingjaffad 23 лип 2013 о 16:19 
It would be awesome if the janitor tried to clean up while the battle was going on

It would be insanity xD
Walsa 23 лип 2013 о 17:00 
Цитата допису The magical Wishing Ghost:
It would be awesome if the janitor tried to clean up while the battle was going on

It would be insanity xD

This will be awesome, specially if you have to dodge, bullets, rockets, or other things.
SCP-049(ITA) 23 лип 2013 о 17:04 
I think that the hero has eliminated all hostile aliens. Perhaps during the battle have entered primitive forms of extra-terrestrial life that are not dangerous but they do a lot of dirt such as snails big as cats, and to eliminate them you should stun and throw them in the incinerator.
(If you're wondering it yes, I got the idea from Overlord)
Автор останньої редакції: SCP-049(ITA); 23 лип 2013 о 17:08
That Motherfucking Sergal 24 лип 2013 о 4:49 
Marvin, I like your idea, but I'd like to add in something else with it; Not only add those, but make them hidden within the game..Say you walk past a wall, and a jump scare triggers so one of the wall panels fall down and it jumps out and leaves the huge dirt stain when it rolls out. Just another idea.
Majestic Creature #2 Fan 24 лип 2013 о 15:10 
Damn, the idea of cleaning battlefield during a fight is awesome!
H I N J A K U 貧弱 24 лип 2013 о 15:58 
What if they also added badly injured Soldiers. Like, say the lower half of their body is missing and they're bleeding out and you have to wait until they have completely bled out and died or put him out of his misery to clean up.
Автор останньої редакції: H I N J A K U 貧弱; 24 лип 2013 о 15:59
Striker 24 лип 2013 о 16:41 
Цитата допису Arthemesiac:
What if they also added badly injured Soldiers. Like, say the lower half of their body is missing and they're bleeding out and you have to wait until they have completely bled out and died or put him out of his misery to clean up.

or you pick the guy up and chuk him into a fire and be don with him! :D
Boo 24 лип 2013 о 23:36 
NO.
It's trying to be a simulation not a sci-fi action game.
arielroxx 25 лип 2013 о 3:04 
why do people always have to turn everything into an action game just leave it the way it is stop trying to change a simulator into a shooter
Crying Indian 25 лип 2013 о 3:32 
Sound like ideas for a prequel expansion
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽/ 26 лип 2013 о 14:30 
Цитата допису arielroxx:
why do people always have to turn everything into an action game just leave it the way it is stop trying to change a simulator into a shooter

While I do agree with you, I didn't see anyone saying that the janitor should just drop the mop, grab a plasma rifle and join the alien killing.

I like the idea of the battlefield. It wouldn't be there for you to simply shoot, but rather, complicate your job. That corner where you thoroughly cleaned and it smells like lavender? Now it's all covered in guts and dead bodies just when you turn your back to it! It could be one of those "challenges" mode, while the "normal" mode is what it is right now.
Dugilton 28 лип 2013 о 16:01 
You could throw hurt ones in the Incinerator!!! MWAHAHA
Показані коментарі 115 із 100
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50