This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
the hitman Jul 13, 2013 @ 11:35am
ideas for tools
Some ideas for tools, they are all for a particular purpose, but they can also be used in the wrong way. let me know what you think

vacuum cleaner:
vacuum cleaner for the bullet shells.
The vacuum cleaner (like those in real life) would have a cartridges/container which will fill up. it will warn you when this is full, if you ignore this the container will break and creates a big mess.
You must dispose (the old) and reinsert (the new) cartridges/container before this happens.
You can’t suck up body parts, they will create a mess if you do this.

gripper and garbage bag:
for small body parts. if you put too many body parts in to the bag, then the bag will snap and creates a big mess, when the garbage bag is full you can bind it and dispose of it. Larger body parts (heads, torsos) can only be picked up by hand and therefore you still need trashcan.

a chemical cleaner for alien goo and more:
you'll need to have different chemical cocktails at your disposal.
There would be several different types of alien goo (green snot, purple jelly, orange ooze), if you do not use the proper cleaning solution it will (yes you guessed it) creates a big mess (it may expand, turn solid, become radioactive and more). If you do use the right chemicals you will neutralize the goo and you can mop it up.

fire extinguisher:
Last edited by the hitman; Aug 28, 2013 @ 9:00am
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Lord Rob Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:39pm 
I would suggest better throw mechanics. Better control so I can skill shot the entrails into the bucket.
Maybe swatch/crush bugs, clean up egg sacks right or release more bugs.
Lay down traps to catch rodents.
ozforce Jul 14, 2013 @ 6:02pm 
The vacuum cleaner i would LOVE, it's almost a neccessity because you can knock your biohazard disposal unit over with a shell, meaning you lose all the shells you just collected and have to restart. The gripper and garbage bag would be useful, now i assume it will be a tool like the vacuum cleaner otherwise bad things will happen and its usefulness will expire quickly because of hard-to-use mechanics, but it will be useful because it makes it so that you don't have to use a disposal unit because they can easily be knocked over constantly by even the smallest parts, the chemical cleaner i dunno about that idea.

I am not just saying my opinion, but i am showing how useful it will be to use them, making them seem more worthy to add (which they already are worthy).
Cendoggy Dogg Jul 15, 2013 @ 1:11pm 
hmmm
candlecane Jul 15, 2013 @ 4:53pm 
Some of these tool ideas sound pretty cool.

I remember in some horror games, you get horrible fleshy growths and tendrils that grow over walls and clog up passages. A small and portable flaming device or solvent to turn the growths into manageable goop might be cool.
the hitman Jul 22, 2013 @ 5:04am 
I also have some ideas about the aliens for this game
if you want to see then look at my discussion: aliens
Vesemir Jul 22, 2013 @ 12:01pm 
good ideas
Yeti Jul 22, 2013 @ 1:46pm 
Mmmm... Careful if you put in to much stuff it will be lame... is a little bit like minecraft.. it's just to much and to much useless stuff.
tarantula Jun 8, 2014 @ 7:19am 
they really need to ed new tools
Reacing Game [Kill] Jun 18, 2014 @ 5:43pm 
A
TastyWheat Jun 24, 2014 @ 1:40pm 
A power washer makes perfect sense for the job. I don't think it should act like the mop on steroids, but it could spray hard to reach stains on to the floor (finally a way to get to those ceiling stains). There could also be some congealed or dry blood stains that take a while to get out with the mop. Hit it for a few seconds with the washer and mop it up like anything else.

I second the vacuum idea, but like other tools I think it should have drawbacks. Like if you over-fill the vacuum it will explode and send its contents and parts everywhere.

A squeegee could also be available for glass surfaces, whereas the mop would just smear blood or leave a thin film of blood.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50