This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
{Gamerist} TheNextGamer Jan 1 @ 1:05pm
List of Ideas that I would throw money at.
-NPC INTERACTION.
-SIDE QUESTS.
-MULTIPLE ENDINGS AND OUTCOME: ex. "Your friend asks you to make a mess out of his superior's office." Doing so, you get money from your friend, but a bad rep with your boss.
-JANITOR NINJA SKILLS!!: ex. Bad guys appearing out of nowhere? Save the NPCs by whopping the crap out of those jerks with your dirty mop!
-UPGRADE SYSTEM: After a long day of cleaning up the place, you get money. You use the money to upgrade stuff, like making your mop last longer when cleaning, or making your boots not getting dirty when walking over blood.

You already somehow made the cleaning to be more fun, but it gets reppetetive after a while. Hope these ideas get implemented to the game.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Mr.Axe Rampage Jan 1 @ 2:26pm 
We take the battle of Game to the Skies ! Apparently ...like a machinegun of stupidity!
Nanamil Jan 1 @ 4:04pm 
Seems like stupid ideas. It doesn't fit the game at all.
{Gamerist} TheNextGamer Jan 1 @ 8:11pm 
Originally posted by Nanamil:
Seems like stupid ideas. It doesn't fit the game at all.

Each to their own, I guess.
Astwihad Jan 8 @ 1:01am 
I'd like to see a level editor. And I don't mean a regular put this and this here. Make your own mess, let someone else deal with it.
Fedora Wearing Scrublord Jan 9 @ 2:49pm 
These are some good ideas, I like the idea of the upgrade system, maybe you could unlock something like a magnet to help pick up groups of spent shells and bullets
Steve Pool [KOMO4] Jan 19 @ 10:53pm 
You should only get rewarded after you completely finish a level, then you get 8 credits an hour for your work. You should then be able to save several hundred thousand credits to buy a new mop or overalls. Also, anti space madness pills lol
Fedora Wearing Scrublord Jan 30 @ 8:22am 
I good idea for another cross over game like the shadow warrior one would a VCD: Dead Space. But I doubt EA would let them do that
Lucifer Feb 17 @ 8:40pm 
Heh, issue with Dead Space is the monsters aren't always dead...

What I'd like to see are a few events to spice things up... like an alarm being triggered and you have a time limit to do something specific to avoid catastrophe (like maybe gather specific items to repair a hull breach before an explosive decompression of the area) or perhaps one monster still alive busts out of a vent and you have to avoid it long enough for security to come along and shoot it (like the first chase scene in Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth where you had no weapons and had to block/evade pursuers and stay alive).

A Halo crossover with Red vs Blue would be cool... I could easily see Griff or Caboose stuck on clean-up detail. Pretty sure the guys at Rooster Teeth would be game, but MS/Bungie might be an issue...

Thinking of crossovers got me nostalgic for the old Planetfall/Stationfall games where you were originally maintenance personnel.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50