This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
Remy 2x Jan 26 @ 3:17pm
Finally cracking Steam open.
Ya know, I haven't had a PC that could run pretty much any PC games in years. Now that I do, I'm loving the crazy stuff I see coming through Steam. I played the Santa Viscera Cleanup and loved it. Simple to jump in and play around with, but, most importantly, it's different. Games like this, Antichamber, and The Stanley Parable are my current obsessions.

Anybody got any recommendations based on those?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Remy 2x Jan 26 @ 3:43pm 
Why.... didn't I have a decent PC for games? I always picked up towers directed toward the simple home office tasks that I have daily with my job. This new one I picked up can handle games (on moderate, very passable settings) out of the box.

Why.... am I looking for recommendations? Cause I'm sure I have no idea how much mountains of awesome are on Steam, having been relegated to consoles for quite a while.
Dinkleburg Jan 31 @ 7:32am 
There's another Viscera that comes with Shadow Warrior. Don't Starve is a pretty good survival game, it's not the most unique but it does the genre pretty well. Kerbal Space Program has you building and testing your own space shuttles and trying to land on other planets though it is in Early Access and is not 100% done. Little Inferno would probably be the most similar to Viscera as it is also a mindless, repetitive task that is still somehow fun. Basically, it just has you burning a variety of things in a fireplace, many of which have interesting interactions with other burned objects.
Last edited by Dinkleburg; Jan 31 @ 7:38am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50