This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

RAKION
Kristal Tear Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:22am
I guess so, but what about our actual acc?
I've been playing Rakion for 7 years, I just hope ¬¬ our acc's will be transfered to steam and not lose everything we have ¬¬
Last edited by Kristal Tear; Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:23am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Frost Wraith Aug 21, 2013 @ 8:34am 
me too.
right Aug 22, 2013 @ 1:51pm 
I've an account with 8-9 years and i wouldnt be happy if somehow i lost all the stuff that now is impossible to get.
PowerGreen Sep 10, 2013 @ 2:21am 
You'd just log in with your actual acc.... only difference is you launch from Steam Browser which would open up Rakion launcher and then you log in.
×KatheeVanity. ¿ Jan 19 @ 1:04pm 
same there. i've already an account sine 9 years i think n i dont want to lost all my stuff n i dont want to pay cause I ALREADY have an account. i dont see why i should pay but i'll play for sure. :D
chairya_2 Feb 11 @ 8:06am 
i think there will be an option to link your actual account to your steam accout, or what powergreen said.
WhiteTiger Feb 11 @ 12:26pm 
I think its highly unlikely that we will lose our accounts, some have paid thousands of dollars for the game, IF the accounts do get lost, they will surely compensate for it, but I highly doubt they will delete the accounts.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50