This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

RAKION
SinisterSlay May 29 @ 6:56am
It's a shame Softnyx deleted my characters so long ago
I got hit in an inactivity purge because I was gone for a week.
Of course my friend has been gone since 2007 and his characters are still there.

I had about $500 into my characters and you deleted them!

No one ever put money into this game, Softnyx is a terrible company that would get sued if it were in any reasonable country.

Tried to email support, they worked hard to remove every support link but I did find a few old email addresses lying around on sites, all in Korean. I never got a response.

R.I.P PinkHairLady, level 79 Ninja
Last edited by SinisterSlay; May 29 @ 6:57am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Disastercall Jun 16 @ 4:00am 
Just work at it again lol It must have been a bug. Accounts get deleted after months of inactivity not a week. They always reply to my emails, just find the right one lol
SinisterSlay Jun 16 @ 6:11am 
Originally posted by Disastercall:
Just work at it again lol It must have been a bug. Accounts get deleted after months of inactivity not a week. They always reply to my emails, just find the right one lol
No thanks, took me a lot of years to get that far. Not worth it again.
Maybe if they recovered my characters I would come back, but deleting paid characters is very scummy and I won't deal with them again.
Last edited by SinisterSlay; Jun 16 @ 6:12am
{NBG}HawkEyeMihawk Jun 22 @ 8:25pm 
Originally posted by SinisterSlay:
Originally posted by Disastercall:
Maybe if they recovered my characters I would come back, but deleting paid characters is very scummy and I won't deal with them again.
Who's to say you aren't just some hacker come here to tarnish softnyx's name cause your account got banned from hacking? That is what im betting on
SinisterSlay Jun 22 @ 8:48pm 
Originally posted by {NBG}HawkEyeMihawk:
Who's to say you aren't just some hacker come here to tarnish softnyx's name cause your account got banned from hacking? That is what im betting on
Your an extremely inexperienced fool if you dare question a member of Ghetto.
{NBG}HawkEyeMihawk Jun 24 @ 6:55pm 
Uh-huh I don't know who "Ghetto" is but it doesn't intimidate me! And even if you bring up random mumbo jumbo names it doesn't eliminate the fact that you could be a rakion hacker or a ex hacker just here to give softnyx ♥♥♥♥ for no reason! You say you contacted rakion support but there is no proof showing you did nor showing that they never replied! My personal experience with softnyx over the past few years has been rather good anytime i contacted them they replied within a day or 2 and were rather nice and helpful.
SinisterSlay Jun 24 @ 7:26pm 
Uh-huh I don't know who "Ghetto" is but it doesn't intimidate me! And even if you bring up random mumbo jumbo names it doesn't eliminate the fact that you could be a rakion hacker or a ex hacker just here to give softnyx ♥♥♥♥ for no reason! You say you contacted rakion support but there is no proof showing you did nor showing that they never replied! My personal experience with softnyx over the past few years has been rather good anytime i contacted them they replied within a day or 2 and were rather nice and helpful.
Nub, I've been playing Rakion since it was new lol. (Ironically they didn't delete my friends characters who actually did hack like the all cell to nak hack for stage farming)
They didnt even have a support email when they did this to me, after digging I found it on the korean version. Believe what you want but softnyx is scum.
But saying you never heard of Ghetto is like saying you never heard of Alamandis.
Last edited by SinisterSlay; Jun 24 @ 7:26pm
{NBG}HawkEyeMihawk Jun 25 @ 12:17pm 
I honestly don't know those names why? Cause i kept to myself and said screw clans id rather be a lone wolf why? Cause only pros stay as lone wolfs and still destroy on rakion from beta to present WITHOUT cash shop items (well more like from beta to 2 months ago).... and once rakion is on steam i shall go back to it currently on a 2 month break from it atm
Last edited by {NBG}HawkEyeMihawk; Jun 25 @ 12:19pm
☯Solomon Jul 5 @ 10:07am 
Same thing happened to me. I wanted to play for the nostalgia but found out they wiped all 5 of my chars. I was only around level 35, Can't imagine how long it must have took to get to 79.
Only game to ever ♥♥♥♥ me over so hard
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50