This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dragons and Titans
[B0$$]R3POD2 Jul 12, 2013 @ 9:47am
Why DnT?
Hey everyone, I'm R3POD2. People know me as whole list of other names, so feel free to call me anything you like. I have been playing DnT since its final stages in closed beta testing and I can say with complete certainty this game is great.

As for this game compared to others, DnT offers a wide variety of strategies and play styles. You like to heal allies, there is a dragon for that or you like to sit in the back and shoot from afar, there is a dragon for that. As someone who has explored almost all of the strategies, I know I have not tried them all. I implore each and every one of you to hop on a dragon and find a new way to utilize its power. Happy Hunting!
Last edited by [B0$$]R3POD2; Jul 12, 2013 @ 9:52am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
ARÅCHNìD Sep 1, 2013 @ 8:48am 
Couldn't agree more with R3POD! As of posting, the game offers an outstanding TWENTY-SIX different dragons and TWENTY-FIVE weapons, giving over 100+ viable combinations, which you then have to mix with 4 other players in the team for a balanced combat outfit!

This game offers superb gameplay that is simply ADDICTIVE. Players who previously played LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, HEROES OF NEWERTH or DEFENSE OF THE ANCIENTS will find themselves right at home with this spectacular MMORPG arena game!
[B0$$]R3POD2 Sep 13, 2013 @ 9:51am 
Lol this isn't a MMORPG, its a MOBA.
ARÅCHNìD Mar 16 @ 6:09pm 
No. There is a character-growth system in DnT in the form of dragon and weapon masteries, dragon evolving, weapon forging, rank progression and rune system that is all inter-linked. All inherent characteristics of an RPG game.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50