Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Blackvoxel
Chris Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:43am
Minecraft
Anyone else thinks this is a good branch off based of minecraft?
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Patres Jul 16, 2013 @ 3:02pm 
No
Alpha Demon Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:21pm 
It definitely reminds me of Minecraft. This is a really weird idea for a game, but I'm interested. I'm all for playing things most people wouldn't enjoy.
do Ob Jul 18, 2013 @ 8:13am 
no no no
TechieNJC Jul 20, 2013 @ 8:36am 
It has similarities, but let's not approach the game from that viewpoint. Let's see what it has to offer us that is unique.
Blackvoxel  [developer] Jul 20, 2013 @ 1:49pm 
@TechieNJC
it's just :)
Treebeard Jul 21, 2013 @ 8:23am 
There's squares, that's about it.
Admiral_Humaid Jul 23, 2013 @ 10:54pm 
Umm this game is reficulous.....yes its a fail version of minecraft, no offence, on minecraft u can do ANYTHING, build hogwarts or mine diamonds, this.......uhhh sorry i forgot wat this games is about :(
Rhovandir Jul 24, 2013 @ 3:29am 
@-=Humaid MC=-
What's Minecraft? A sandbox game. What's Blackvoxel? An RPG.
Ever heard of infiniminer or dwarf fortress? Minecraft was based on them. Minecraft was NOT the first voxel game. Doom wasn't the first FPS. Please be educate in a subject before calling it a "fail version of minecraft".
Blackvoxel  [developer] Jul 24, 2013 @ 7:53am 
Thanks OzzyTaco for your reply !
Blackvoxel  [developer] Jul 24, 2013 @ 7:56am 
To better understand Blackvoxel see a video from Spotlight on Greenlight :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wiher07lm9s
Taklu Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:03am 
i thought minecraft but it's got a twist you can create manufacturing lines to change the block type or dig for you um no thanks it's great to build off of it but the stuff i see isn't showing me much more yet atleast

i do need to see more to see the RPG factor because i didn't see it
Blackvoxel  [developer] Jul 25, 2013 @ 4:54pm 
@Taklu
If you love game with thinking Blackvoxel is for you !
CamperCell Jul 26, 2013 @ 9:47am 
Originally posted by -=Humaid MC=-:
Umm this game is reficulous.....yes its a fail version of minecraft, no offence, on minecraft u can do ANYTHING, build hogwarts or mine diamonds, this.......uhhh sorry i forgot wat this games is about :(
This is the stupidist thing I have ever seen. I hate it how everyone thinks that anything that is made of blocks is a copy of Minecraft and therefore a scam. This isnt the case, lots of games have blocks in them because A CUBE IS A BASIC SHAPE. It would be much harder to make a game with triangles for every surface, or spheres. Please be more educated about your futere posts. I would love to see you make a voxel game without cubes.
Taklu Jul 27, 2013 @ 6:36pm 
Originally posted by MadeAtGaming:
This is the stupidist thing I have ever seen. I hate it how everyone thinks that anything that is made of blocks is a copy of Minecraft and therefore a scam. This isnt the case, lots of games have blocks in them because A CUBE IS A BASIC SHAPE. It would be much harder to make a game with triangles for every surface, or spheres. Please be more educated about your futere posts. I would love to see you make a voxel game without cubes.

um that's not why games people decided to start making games with main characteristics of cubes it's just a fact they adopted it from minecraft because of how popular it had become that doesn't make the game a copy of it it's what the bring to the table after that the hole cube thing allows for the to get creative and complex because it doesn't have to worry about graphics as much but a lot of games don't add onto the game making it worth getting
Wergild Jul 29, 2013 @ 7:14am 
If anything this is like one of the many minecraft MODS allowing for automation of blocks through a set of interractions, I'm watching this intently and hoping for multiplayer...
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50