Deathdealer's Depth Diver (OLD)
Doge With It Jul 12, 2013 @ 3:44pm
Some set ideas
WEPS:Maybe a water blower that gives the enemy an effect, like the mad milk,a water gun (really a gun) and a fish like the scout fish.:MISCS N STUFF:A scuba suit, a pusherfish on your shoulder like the Steel songbird. TAUNTS:Waterblower:Summon a little wave that kills, and the kill icon is a surfboard. :Watergun: Squirts a deadly beam of water that kills, icon is a real looking watergun. :The Fish (if you make a fish, rename it :) ) Not a kill taunt, just a wavy fish (You wave it infront of you, like your fish slapping them :D)
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Frodo's Huna Jul 13, 2013 @ 12:23am 
Maybe a giant hook as the meele, harpoon gun like the Crusader's Crossbow as flare gun, water gun as flamethrower with effect, and all the items together make you invulnerable to damage underwater? Also deals crits in water.
Undead Unicorn -[RealFG]- Jul 13, 2013 @ 1:22am 
Originally posted by K0rk0t V0nt0s the Br0ny:
Maybe a giant hook as the meele, harpoon gun like the Crusader's Crossbow as flare gun, water gun as flamethrower with effect, and all the items together make you invulnerable to damage underwater? Also deals crits in water.
that would be two effects for the set so there would need to be a downside... how about u can be set on fire? now the pyro doesnt use fire weps he should be vunerable to fire
Foxtrot 841 Jul 13, 2013 @ 3:50am 
Dont think about setbonuses, they wont happen. The polycount sets were kinda op so yea that wont happen
CaptainCookieCrunch! Jul 13, 2013 @ 9:55am 
a swordfish xD
loli kon Jul 13, 2013 @ 3:58pm 
%50 more air capacity as in stay in water for longer
full immnunity to jarate / madmilk
%40 faster speed when swimming

one of those or something

Could use flipper misc for third option
Last edited by loli kon; Jul 13, 2013 @ 3:58pm
Undead Unicorn -[RealFG]- Jul 14, 2013 @ 12:05am 
Originally posted by Vampire Kitty:
%50 more air capacity as in stay in water for longer
full immnunity to jarate / madmilk
%40 faster speed when swimming

one of those or something

Could use flipper misc for third option
immunity for jarate or madmilk would be extremely OP... everyone would start using it and stop uusing jarate and madmilk which are perfecctly good items!
Jamón y Caspa Jul 14, 2013 @ 7:58am 
Cool
Frodo's Huna Jul 14, 2013 @ 10:59am 
Originally posted by The Samurai:
that would be two effects for the set so there would need to be a downside... how about u can be set on fire? now the pyro doesnt use fire weps he should be vunerable to fire
Now that I think about it, yeah. Maybe water gun extinguishes allies, harpoon gun works in medieval mode, hook does bleed but 25% less damage, and all together they give immunity to fire and the same itemset?
Perfection Jul 15, 2013 @ 12:22am 
I think Valve should definitely play around with the opposite to what the pyro is, which is water. concidering the Neon Annihiliator is the only thing which counters enemies in water. It would be an interesing spin on the pyro and see where they take it. I was thinking more like either the primary weapon (some type of harpoon gun) or the secondary (a flare gun which acts as a harpoon gun) can grab a selected person out of battle and bring them towards the pyro. Which is the pyro's main purpose, getting close to the enemy. So the pyro can grab a heavy and take it to wherever said pyro is. Kind of like clockwerk in Dota 2. It would throw a completely new tactic into tf2. Anyways good item and good item idea
Doge With It Jul 15, 2013 @ 4:36am 
Maybe a swordfish as meele xD
Undead Unicorn -[RealFG]- Jul 16, 2013 @ 7:44am 
maybe the water gun (flame thrower substitute) could work in water too?
Majestic Lunchtime Hoovy Jul 31, 2013 @ 6:29pm 
Originally posted by The_Real_DJ_Budder_Fingers:
WEPS:Maybe a water blower that gives the enemy an effect, like the mad milk,a water gun (really a gun) and a fish like the scout fish.:MISCS N STUFF:A scuba suit, a pusherfish on your shoulder like the Steel songbird. TAUNTS:Waterblower:Summon a little wave that kills, and the kill icon is a surfboard. :Watergun: Squirts a deadly beam of water that kills, icon is a real looking watergun. :The Fish (if you make a fish, rename it :) ) Not a kill taunt, just a wavy fish (You wave it infront of you, like your fish slapping them :D)
Do you know what pyro means?
Frodo's Huna Aug 1, 2013 @ 9:26am 
I JUST GOT THE IDEA OF A TRIDENT AS MEELE WEAPON
Undead Unicorn -[RealFG]- Aug 8, 2013 @ 8:00am 
i think everyone who laid eyes on this set did before u XD no offence if any caused.
Frodo's Huna Aug 8, 2013 @ 11:52am 
Originally posted by The Exotic Pyro:
i think everyone who laid eyes on this set did before u XD no offence if any caused.
None taken. Besides, with the removal of itemsets this entire conversation just became pointless.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50