The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahbit of Caerbannog
Estel013 2013 年 7 月 13 日 下午 7:23
Disappearing Dovhabit
I have to say that I am absolutely in love with this mod. I did just run across a bit of a bug and I’m not sure how to go about fixing it. I was running around doing quests in a few of the forts, and all of a sudden Dovahbit disappeared. And not in casting the invisibility spell kind of way either. I tried using the tip that you gave in the description using the commands, and I even tried reinstalling it to see if that would help, but now he doesn’t even show up as being an NPC in the commands. I even tried to changed the load order by putting Dovahbit at the top. Please help! I really love Dovahbit, and would hate to lose him for good. :(

Update: I created a new character to see if that was the problem, and he's not there either... I have no other pet mods installed.
最後修改者:Estel013; 2013 年 7 月 13 日 下午 11:53
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 22
Mickyan  [開發人員] 2013 年 7 月 14 日 上午 7:53 
If he doesn't show up as being an npc then it means your game is not loading the mod correctly for some reason. Try making a clean save if you haven't yet (disable mod, load game, save, enable mod). Can't really help you more than that, sorry.
Overwatch 2 2013 年 7 月 27 日 上午 3:42 
引用自 Mickyan
If he doesn't show up as being an npc then it means your game is not loading the mod correctly for some reason. Try making a clean save if you haven't yet (disable mod, load game, save, enable mod). Can't really help you more than that, sorry.

Having a similar problem now. Typing "help 'Dovahbit" into the console shows me that the game registers him as a valid npc, but when I try to teleport to him or have him teleport to me, it says his ID is invalid.
Estel013 2013 年 7 月 27 日 上午 10:02 
Mickyan: I found that I had too many mods installed to my system at once and I think my game was just confused. :P I put him at the top of my load order and removed some of the extra house and armour mods and it seemed to bring him back.
Game Starr 2013 年 7 月 30 日 上午 9:31 
Apparently I lost Dovahbit. Turns out he just didn't follow and got stuck at a place. So I told him to go back home but I waited for 24hrs and Dovahbit is still not at Dragonsreach. What's going on here? If I did player.placeatme dovahbitid then all my items will be missing.
{DoF} bob de-builder 2013 年 8 月 19 日 上午 6:41 
I have another problem. I downloaded dovahare when i had dovahbit already installed and customized with a helmet. Then dovahbit dissapeared so i figured i couldnt have 2 pets at once. so i got rid of dovahare, and now dovahbit is nowhere to be seen! I tried unsubscribing and subscribing again, but still no luck. plz help.
PlaguePrincess 2013 年 8 月 19 日 上午 10:43 
Dovabhit disapeared and is nowhere to be seen. I tried to unsuscribe and suscribed again but still nothing. And what is very annoying is that I can't take another pet... I am completely blocked.
If you have some codes to try or ideas, I would love to know because it is starting to be really annoying. Thanks a lot in advance !
"xx0099ae".moveto player

yes those quotes are important

you're welcome
PlaguePrincess 2013 年 10 月 3 日 下午 11:52 
Did not work but thanks for trying.
Dancanoe 2013 年 12 月 3 日 下午 10:19 
My Dovahbit also disappeared, which is a shame because he's carrying all my heavy stuff for me :( I'm worried he might have been left behind somewhere, any suggested prompts to try teleporting him to me without losing the stuff he's holding?
And I already checked Dragonsreach, he isn't there.
Dancanoe 2013 年 12 月 4 日 下午 7:07 
Never mind, he came back when I loaded the game up again.
Champis 2013 年 12 月 30 日 上午 10:20 
Yea, this follower is prone to disappearing, even after I assign him a new home. Eventually, he turns up back in Whiterun(usually). Be nice if he was a litttle more reliable that way...
RaceCondition 2014 年 1 月 25 日 下午 3:02 
I was able to use "player.placeatme ID" in the console to summon him, but am unable to trade with him after doing so, and his commands are buggy. It's a shame, this has such promise.
th3gr3atp3rhaps 2014 年 1 月 27 日 下午 6:00 
I had issues with this earlier today too and somehow my boyfriend spent half an hour fixing it for me. I love Dovahbit. I really don't want him to disappear.
Medd ap Own'd 2014 年 2 月 15 日 下午 7:43 
:markarth: Follow these instructions to get Dovahbit back if he disappears: :markarth:

1) Load a previous save with Dovahbit present.
2) Enter the console.
3) Click on Dovahbit. A quotation mark and a series of characters in parentheses should appear.
4) Do *NOT* click on anything else.
5) Load the save in which you want Dovahbit to reappear.
6) Enter the console. The quotation mark and series of characters should still be there.
7) Enter the command "moveto player".

Dovahbit should then reappear with all of the items he had before he vanished. Give it a little bit, and if he still doesn't appear, open up the console and enter the command again. It worked for me, at least, as of February 15, 2014.
最後修改者:Medd ap Own'd; 2014 年 2 月 15 日 下午 7:44
Nova Cressida 2015 年 6 月 15 日 下午 6:22 
i lost dovahbit too...but I think he was killed...is that a thing?
最後修改者:Nova Cressida; 2015 年 6 月 15 日 下午 6:23
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 22
每頁顯示: 1530 50