Dovahbit of Caerbannog
NLC_Richard_Rahl Jul 11, 2013 @ 10:42pm
Conversation Bug
Overall a very good mod. Only bug I have found is that the Dovahbit will not let me speak to him sometimes. I can enter conversation, but clicking any of the conversation topics has no result. As far as i can tell, this glitch occurs when the dohvabit is attacked or otherwise engaged in combat. This can be fixed by leaving the current location and loading a new location, such as entering / leaving a town or dungeon.

I freaked out when this first happened to me. XD Hopefully this helps someone. I love my lil' Dohvabit. :)
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Cpt. Chiken Nugget Jul 12, 2013 @ 4:55am 
i, for mys elf, cant speak to him at all. he just stand there and be cute. still keeping him. looking forward for a fix
DerTotaleKrieg Jul 12, 2013 @ 5:37am 
same at me
Jady Jul 12, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
Yep me too, but he used too, then He was searching through some stuff, screamed like a real rabbit and now doesn't work, . I reloaded and still no go :(
BeastPunisher421 Jul 13, 2013 @ 7:18pm 
first mod that i am happy to have installed. besides exploding chicken lol. works great for me.
WeltonDark Jul 13, 2013 @ 11:17pm 
=\
Mickyan  [developer] Jul 14, 2013 @ 7:56am 
If the dialog box is frozen simply save and reload (or change location) and it should fix itself. Happens sometimes when you ask him to do things.
Game Starr Jul 19, 2013 @ 2:16am 
I wish this were true. I tried that, a lot. What happened to me was I loaded the mod once, then not load it. So when I launched the mod the second time, Dovahbit just never speaks to me again. I see it situated in different positions where it spawns, but it just ceases to speak.
DarkSaber2k Sep 28, 2013 @ 3:38pm 
Originally posted by Mickyan:
If the dialog box is frozen simply save and reload (or change location) and it should fix itself. Happens sometimes when you ask him to do things.

This works occasionally, but only occasionally. And is a workaround, not a fix.
Mickyan  [developer] Sep 28, 2013 @ 4:25pm 
Never said it was a fix
If you don't want to deal with that download Dovahare
DarkSaber2k Sep 29, 2013 @ 3:16am 
Never said it was a fix

Does Dovahare fail stealth and get enemies aggroing it from miles away too?
TheWetSockOfDOOM Dec 20, 2013 @ 11:59am 
Never said it was a fix

can you say if this is fixed yet?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50