This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Oknytt
Andrea Sep 25, 2013 @ 10:07pm
Groupees Build A Bundle 7 & Steam key if greenlit.
Hello, will buyers of the Groupees Build A Bundle 7 receive a Steam key if the game gets greenlit ?
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Nemoria  [developer] Sep 26, 2013 @ 12:52am 
Hello Andrea!
You will definitely get a steam copy if we get greenlit.
Foxhack Sep 27, 2013 @ 12:15pm 
Nemoria, would you mind contacting Groupees so they mention that in their current bundle? I almost passed on your game since it doesn't say anything about a greenlight key - it only asks us to vote for the game. It would help clear things up a bit. :)
Ratha Wynter Oct 7, 2013 @ 3:48pm 
Are there any plans for steam trading cards if the game gets greenlit? Descriptive cards that lend a tiny bit of background lore, and some art/desktop backgrounds seem like they might make for a good addition and serve as possible promotional material. From what little ive seen of the game so far, its got a very interesting art style, and the voice acting intrigues me.. paints an interesting story in a somewhat mysterious tone.
Nemoria  [developer] Oct 28, 2013 @ 1:28am 
Originally posted by Ratha Wynter:
Are there any plans for steam trading cards if the game gets greenlit? Descriptive cards that lend a tiny bit of background lore, and some art/desktop backgrounds seem like they might make for a good addition and serve as possible promotional material. From what little ive seen of the game so far, its got a very interesting art style, and the voice acting intrigues me.. paints an interesting story in a somewhat mysterious tone.

There are no plans for steam trading cards yet. However, I agree that it suits the game quite well and it's definitely something we'll consider if the game gets greenlit!
Thank you for your feedback and encouraging words! Hope you enjoy our game.
Δ👽 Louna 👽Δ Mar 27, 2014 @ 5:23am 
Indiegala current bundle already provide Steam keys once redeemed on desura.


Yet here i find nothing from indieroyale
Nemoria  [developer] Mar 27, 2014 @ 6:18am 
Indiegala current bundle already provide Steam keys once redeemed on desura.

Yet here i find nothing from indieroyale

Buyers of the bundle on Indie Royale will also get keys, don't worry!

RainHell Mar 27, 2014 @ 6:42am 
I bought in indiegala, and key does not appear in desura/collection, why?
Last edited by RainHell; Mar 27, 2014 @ 6:52am
Nemoria  [developer] Mar 27, 2014 @ 6:48am 
Originally posted by RainHell:
I bought in indiegala, and key does not appear in desura/collection

The game is not out yet on Steam and you'll receive a key once the game gets launched.
RainHell Mar 27, 2014 @ 6:52am 
Originally posted by Nemoria:
The game is not out yet on Steam and you'll receive a key once the game gets launched.

Ok, thanks Nemoria
Last edited by RainHell; Mar 27, 2014 @ 6:53am
Siha ♥ Mar 27, 2014 @ 7:33am 
And Daily Royale keys?
Last edited by Siha ♥; Mar 27, 2014 @ 7:33am
NCPEREIRA <3 Mar 27, 2014 @ 5:33pm 
Haven't got my Steam key on Desura yet. Only need to wait a few days and it will show up, or do I need to do something else? Thank you in advance!
Nemoria  [developer] Mar 28, 2014 @ 2:50am 
Originally posted by Siha (✿◠‿◠):
And Daily Royale keys?
Yes! Everyone who got Desura keys through bundle sites will get a Steam key.
Siha ♥ Mar 28, 2014 @ 2:51am 
Originally posted by Nemoria:
Originally posted by Siha (✿◠‿◠):
And Daily Royale keys?
Yes! Everyone who got Desura keys through bundle sites will get a Steam key.

Thank you for your answer! I would love to play it on Steam as well!
Nemoria  [developer] Mar 28, 2014 @ 2:54am 
Originally posted by NCPEREIRA:
Haven't got my Steam key on Desura yet. Only need to wait a few days and it will show up, or do I need to do something else? Thank you in advance!
The Steam keys haven't been sent out yet. You will receive a key as the game goes live on Steam.
Last edited by Nemoria; Mar 28, 2014 @ 3:02am
£ηιѕѕ@у Apr 2, 2014 @ 12:32pm 
Got the key from desura website... when activated I've got this http://i.imgur.com/ch0bAGH.png and couldnt find the game in my library :>

Is that normal since not everthing is in place yet ?
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50