This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Oknytt
Tuskinton Jan 26 @ 7:33am
Just a thank you to Nemoria for making this.
This game is fantastic. It sounds, looks, and feels amazing when you play it, the world really takes you in, and the story makes you really care for the small, insignificant creature you play as. I honestly played this game through twice to make sure I didn't miss any bit of narration, or the world.

You really don't need any knowledge of Swedish folklore, because the game allows you to explore it, and learn about it, rather than forcing you to know it to enjoy the game, and the portrayals of classic folklore characters such as Näcken, Gruvfrun and Bergakungen were all really interesting, both visually and the way the narrator voiced them. On the topic of the narrator, he is amazing. The voices for each character all make them distinct and interesting, despite being voiced by a single person, and it is a joy to click around the world to just hear what new things he'll say about it. Even the most mundane sentences help you enjoy the game even more.

All in all, huge props to Nemoria for making such a stunning first game, and I really hope this will get on to Steam, because it deserves it.

So, finally, I would like to thank Nemoria for making such a great experience. This is probably my game of the year for 2013, which would be when I played it.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Nemoria  [developer] Feb 5 @ 4:57am 
Thank you so much for all your kind words Tuskinton! It really warms our hearts when we hear from people that enjoyed playing our game.
Your thorough and well paced playthrough of Oknytt is something everyone should watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjtRV8eWf5M&list=PL6lJ3L5cC_j3o8XshdgNk8E4wkWYZExm6
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50