Left 4 Dead 2

Stranded
ZDENDA 19 sierpnia 2013 o 9:05
Bugs and glitches
Insert glitches,bugs and broken things here
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 21 komentarzy
Phpminor 4 września 2013 o 3:21 
in the map lets build a rocket you get no items at the start and after a couple seconds of unlocking things the game would crash for me with an error message saying that an infected model wasn't precached
Volker 5 września 2013 o 16:36 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Phpminor:
in the map lets build a rocket you get no items at the start and after a couple seconds of unlocking things the game would crash for me with an error message saying that an infected model wasn't precached

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=160929173

We got bored after surviving for an hour on Expert in Crash Course, that happens when you are holding the pipebomb before you use the minigun and then begin to fire it.

P.S phpminor: When you're done being bored playing easy and normal, why not play advanced and Expert?

--Volker.
ZDENDA 6 września 2013 o 9:44 
On hard rain me and my friends were spawned inside safe house.Also zombies sometimes survive without head :3
Heckley 23 października 2013 o 2:19 
I can't use water, i don't know how.
Sneakyrat 30 grudnia 2013 o 15:00 
when i try to play with my friend its black
NotePadmin 10 stycznia 2014 o 13:18 
Not sure if this is supposed to happen or not, but when I have used all my items (like medkit, pills, gun, and throwable) I find that I can no longer shove either, making me completely vulnerable. Is this fixable?

Side note: I find that when I stand still, I can still be found by zombies that are a while away. This should be fixed, especially when there is practically no light.

UPDATE 1-12-14: I noticed on occasion (more prevalent in some maps than others) that the spawns are incredibly broken, and one is likely to find themselves trapped in a wall briefly before they suddenly die, or if they are more lucky, trapped in a physics prop that eventually moves out of the way.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: NotePadmin; 12 stycznia 2014 o 15:50
how come when i start it i can't see my huds like food and water
NotePadmin 12 stycznia 2014 o 15:12 
Początkowo opublikowane przez PillsStealer:
how come when i start it i can't see my huds like food and water

I had this same issue once, after I had enabled the "Admin system" mod. Make sure that you have no other mods active if they change the way the game is played. That should fix it.
RED 6 marca 2014 o 16:46 
actually, you can't move the cones or something by pressing use. i always need to shove it.
Weavel 13 sierpnia 2014 o 19:13 
when ever i try 2 start it it says

1359/ - infected: UTIL_SetModel: not preached models/infected/comon_male_dreessShirt_Jeans.Mdl
Ichibert Kasuger 29 listopada 2014 o 19:37 
Sometimes theres some really loud zombie noise, like a scream or a moan. Its like kicked up to the max for that sound file completely. Then when its done things go back to normal, but it scares the ♥♥♥♥ out of me.
Corbin Bleu 25 marca 2015 o 10:08 
The Only Bug's I Found Are Pipe Bombs Dont Do ♥♥♥♥ And Zombie Hordes/Mobs Are Spammed
That_1_Guy 2 lutego 2016 o 2:35 
Pipe bomb shows the explosion particles right before I throw it :l
Thunderboom 27 sierpnia 2016 o 8:12 
I removed the add-on for this and when I play 'last man on Earth' it still does it, anyway to fix that?
The co-op does not open inventory =(
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 21 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50