Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Iron Soul
Co-op
I know that this game isn't released yet so it's in the late beta stages but I saw the gameplay trailers and this game looks astounding.So I was just wondering if the game developers were working on some kind of multiplayer mode.Preferably a story driven co-op,not PvP as that wouldn't really work as far as I can see,maybe you guys have a different opinion.I was just thinking that if there was a co-op mode it could be good because thee's not many games that have good co-op where you are a robot.Just an idea,maybe something for the developers to think about at the very least.Just wanted to get my opinion out there.Also just wondering what you guys think.
Senast ändrad av -SoL-Banana Scoper[ガナナガ スコパ]; 10 aug, 2013 @ 1:14pm
Visar 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
< >
BluBeeGames  [utvecklare] 14 aug, 2013 @ 1:18pm 
Thank you for your kind words.

Currently, we are focusing all of our time and energy on making a fun and engaging singleplayer experience. Because of that, there are no multi-player modes in this version (co-op or PVP).

With that said, we truly appreciate your suggestion and agree that a story driven co-op campaign with robots would be cool. Maybe in the future but sadly, not now. Of course, while the game is a solo experience, H25 (protagonist) isn't exactly alone during this adventure...
Shadow Returns 29 aug, 2013 @ 12:02am 
I was hoping for the co-op..damn..
cyber 10 sep, 2013 @ 12:31am 
if you cant play co op it reminds me of halo meets crysis but there sould be co op or get boring quick
..::elusivus::.. 27 sep, 2013 @ 5:50pm 
+ it must have co op! \
jS. ★" 19 okt, 2013 @ 3:03pm 
+
Visar 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50