Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

Iron Soul
Co-op
I know that this game isn't released yet so it's in the late beta stages but I saw the gameplay trailers and this game looks astounding.So I was just wondering if the game developers were working on some kind of multiplayer mode.Preferably a story driven co-op,not PvP as that wouldn't really work as far as I can see,maybe you guys have a different opinion.I was just thinking that if there was a co-op mode it could be good because thee's not many games that have good co-op where you are a robot.Just an idea,maybe something for the developers to think about at the very least.Just wanted to get my opinion out there.Also just wondering what you guys think.
Naposledy upravil -SoL-Banana Scoper[ガナナガ スコパ]; 10. srp. 2013 v 1.14 odp.
Zobrazeno 1-5 z 5 komentářů
< >
BluBeeGames  [vývojář] 14. srp. 2013 v 1.18 odp. 
Thank you for your kind words.

Currently, we are focusing all of our time and energy on making a fun and engaging singleplayer experience. Because of that, there are no multi-player modes in this version (co-op or PVP).

With that said, we truly appreciate your suggestion and agree that a story driven co-op campaign with robots would be cool. Maybe in the future but sadly, not now. Of course, while the game is a solo experience, H25 (protagonist) isn't exactly alone during this adventure...
Shadow Returns 29. srp. 2013 v 12.02 dop. 
I was hoping for the co-op..damn..
cyber 10. zář. 2013 v 12.31 dop. 
if you cant play co op it reminds me of halo meets crysis but there sould be co op or get boring quick
..::elusivus::.. 27. zář. 2013 v 5.50 odp. 
+ it must have co op! \
jS. ★" 19. říj. 2013 v 3.03 odp. 
+
Zobrazeno 1-5 z 5 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50