This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Edge Of Eternity
Kylkop Sep 28, 2013 @ 7:39am
REALY
IS THIS GAME THAT GOOD>>>????<<<<
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
BlueBerry1405 Sep 28, 2013 @ 11:28pm 
I think so^^
Dawaki Oct 1, 2013 @ 11:51am 
IDK
Dan Fiori Oct 11, 2013 @ 9:52am 
this cover reminds me of Final Fantasy :)
Blank88 Nov 3, 2013 @ 11:32am 
:/
The Trailer is meaningless.
A gameplay would be nice.
James Carter Nov 26, 2013 @ 6:15am 
Honestly i could use a new rpg game to play, i haven't played any type of Turned based rpg since Lost Odyssey.
spotted_penguin Dec 8, 2013 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Hurricane:
Honestly i could use a new rpg game to play, i haven't played any type of Turned based rpg since Lost Odyssey.

I agree with you so much, need something new!
Exscathe Dec 26, 2013 @ 1:55pm 
Well, hopefully Steam makes it happen!
VarmsMasteR Jan 5 @ 8:34am 
There are many turn base RPG that is good. But I haven't seen a good one in PC. Hope this will start to make a good sample.
RADKILLA[420] Jan 28 @ 10:29am 
ff7 ff8,agarest generations of doom,shadow run turn based rpgs on steam.and good too.
im really hoping gameplay controls and camera angles wont hurt this one.woulda been nice to see it in motion here.no video alot of the time means(sometimes) they are hidding flaws,they dont want you to see.looks great tho from pictures.
Last edited by RADKILLA[420]; Jan 28 @ 10:31am
Tianiko Jan 28 @ 5:11pm 
So far the design and graphics looks good, I'm waiting for a gameplay trailer, like Radkilla said there's a lot of good tactical turn based rpg, and more will come, wait and see
Silmeria  [developer] Jan 29 @ 6:41am 
Originally posted by RADKILLA420:
ff7 ff8,agarest generations of doom,shadow run turn based rpgs on steam.and good too.
im really hoping gameplay controls and camera angles wont hurt this one.woulda been nice to see it in motion here.no video alot of the time means(sometimes) they are hidding flaws,they dont want you to see.looks great tho from pictures.

Of course there is flaws actually that's why we are hard working before showing the Gameplay video, we will release it in a few weeks but when we will release it the gameplay will be nicely polished with nice FX, actually our flaw is on the Spell FX part, it's our last part remaining before we will be able to show something in video.
Kylkop Feb 1 @ 2:51am 
oke im gonna say it now to all of the kind people replying to this awesome
page i just did it to get the badge for my steam level.
Last edited by Kylkop; Jun 5 @ 6:19am
edge226 May 22 @ 9:21am 
Originally posted by Silmeria:
Of course there is flaws actually that's why we are hard working before showing the Gameplay video, we will release it in a few weeks but when we will release it the gameplay will be nicely polished with nice FX, actually our flaw is on the Spell FX part, it's our last part remaining before we will be able to show something in video.

The video looked so awesome, As Dan Fiori said the cover also reminded me of FF and the graphics look really good. The video reminded me of an FF game or similar old school RPG's of the past. These days games like this are few and far between. I've stopped buying consoles because of the lack of games I like. I am glad the sort of games I like are starting to come to steam :).
Last edited by edge226; May 22 @ 9:22am
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50