Team Fortress 2
The Steamlauncher.exe V.2
How much is it worth? How can you craft it? Should it be achievement? Or Promo?
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย brappuccino; 6 ก.ค. 2013 @ 1: 15pm
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 15 ความเห็น
First of all, I doubt it would be promo or achievement...BUT there might be some interesting achievments that could go along with the steam launcher, since it's valve after all. If not achievment, then it should be crafted. An idea for crafting would be the original or beggars bazooka with a reclaimed metal. The price should be .66 refined or 2 reclaimed AT BEST.
no all weapons which are not rare reskins are worth 0.05 refined and it will not be an achivement item since valve dosen't do that anymore and I dout it will be promo as for cratable it probobly would be though
Personally, it'll hover around .33-.55 for a few days. Then it'll go down to .05-.11. (Like all weapons.) For crafting I imagine it would be 1-2 reclaimed + Beggar's Bazooka.
i think i should be an achievement item for killing 15 robots with the neon anhiliator
If someone wanted to craft it It should be 2 rec and the original
to craft maybe cowmangler5000+ 1 reclaimed?
It reminds me of the Cowmangler and original combined.
Maybe like The Original + The Cowmangler + 2x Scrap
I was thinking it could be used in crafting with cow mangler+beggar's bazooka+loch n load or scotish resistance
for crafting maybey it could be slot token primary class toket solider and 1 scrap so you would have a chace of making it

money wise it should probely be 59p like alot of the items in the shop
here mine: Mad milk + Degreaser + air strike + reclaimed metal.
"What's it worth?" lmao literally 0 understanding of economics
Cowmangler 5000 + Detonator + 1 rec = steamlauncher.exe
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย MacDonaeld Berhger:
1 scrap metal and 2 reclaimed metal. (:
I wonder if it should have the quake viewmodel
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 15 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50