¡La Comunidad ha dado luz verde a este juego!

La comunidad ha mostrado su interés por este juego. Valve se ha puesto en contacto con este desarrollador para comenzar con los trámites que llevarían a su lanzamiento en Steam

Satellite Reign
BloodBath & Beyond 7 de Ago, 2013 a las 1:15
What I would like to see.
A few of the things I loved about the first syndicate was the research screens, having to work your way up from pistols to miniguns then to gauss guns and leveling up implants. I would love to see this customization brought back and even appearance customization.

But, the thing i want most, is the round civilian cars from the first game. That would make the game for me I ♥♥♥♥ you not.

Game looks visually impressive thusfar, really captures the cyberpunk theme, the soldiers look awesome. Very excited to see this game.
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
< >
Packmang 7 de Ago, 2013 a las 9:08 
Upgrading agents with implants, and researching new weapons has to be a requisite for any Syndicate game!
Packmang 7 de Ago, 2013 a las 9:14 
Vehicles!!!!! Stealing hovering cars and flying around the city while shooting out the windows was epic. I hope we can still use explosives to rob banks, or tech labs for upgrades. I would also love seeing the indoctrinator/persuadertron back. Being able to eventually recruit enemy agents was awesome. You can't go wrong, having a train of indoctrinated police officers and civilians to use as a meat shield :)
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50