Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Satellite Reign
BloodBath & Beyond 7. Aug. 2013 um 1:15 Uhr
What I would like to see.
A few of the things I loved about the first syndicate was the research screens, having to work your way up from pistols to miniguns then to gauss guns and leveling up implants. I would love to see this customization brought back and even appearance customization.

But, the thing i want most, is the round civilian cars from the first game. That would make the game for me I ♥♥♥♥ you not.

Game looks visually impressive thusfar, really captures the cyberpunk theme, the soldiers look awesome. Very excited to see this game.
Beiträge 1 - 2 von 2
< >
Packmang 7. Aug. 2013 um 9:08 Uhr 
Upgrading agents with implants, and researching new weapons has to be a requisite for any Syndicate game!
Packmang 7. Aug. 2013 um 9:14 Uhr 
Vehicles!!!!! Stealing hovering cars and flying around the city while shooting out the windows was epic. I hope we can still use explosives to rob banks, or tech labs for upgrades. I would also love seeing the indoctrinator/persuadertron back. Being able to eventually recruit enemy agents was awesome. You can't go wrong, having a train of indoctrinated police officers and civilians to use as a meat shield :)
Beiträge 1 - 2 von 2
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50