Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Satellite Reign
Eoghan Roe 28. Juli 2013 um 11:00 Uhr
Additional funding after kickstarter ends?
Well I just discovered this game, and I love what I'm seeing. I would love to back the kickstarter, but as there is only 8 hours left, and I don't get paid until august fifth, that is simply not going to happen.

Any chance you guys could keep the paypal going and continue tabulating the donations so we can make the goal of getting a multiplayer coop going (as well as the other great features)? I'm sure many more people (that didn't see the kickstarter) will donate as they see this game getting closer to release.

I will repost this on your forums as soon as I gain access to those forums.

While kickstarter is a good way to start, I believe games like this should continue to be funded through donations outside of the strictures of kickstarter.

Anyone else agree?
Beiträge 1 - 5 von 5
< >
Takashiwolf 28. Juli 2013 um 22:42 Uhr 
I too wold love to see the other city areas get made as funding is added, would be awesome also to see that co-op. Heres to the paypal and donations being keept open and tabbed!
Black Knight 29. Juli 2013 um 2:09 Uhr 
YES: Here you can pledge http://satellitereign.com/pledge/
and all the pledges will go towards the new stretch goal :)
Eoghan Roe 29. Juli 2013 um 7:55 Uhr 
excellent, thanks for the link Black Knight.
Sedna 29. Juli 2013 um 13:24 Uhr 
And that's not all, you can add more fund if you want to. so If you want to give, lets say 5£ per month , you can, multiply with the number of bakcer already et we can have in in 10 months!
Crusader_bin 4. Aug. 2013 um 4:59 Uhr 
I just pledged via paypal, I just do hope I will be added to the kickstarter mailing list, as that's basically why I pledge in the first place! Sadly I could not make it in time with my CC dry and amazon payments disabled...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Crusader_bin; 4. Aug. 2013 um 4:59 Uhr
Beiträge 1 - 5 von 5
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50