A Comunidade deu luz verde a este jogo!

A comunidade mostrou o seu interesse neste jogo. A Valve contactou o autor para iniciarem o processo do lançamento no Steam.

Satellite Reign
Weeddrunken 21 Jul, 2013 às 12:11
BACK THIS GAME UP !!!
In the age of 8 or 9, I saw Syndicate (Bullfrog) for the first time. I immediately wanted to play it, but wasn't allowed to.
One evening I was home alone, booted up the pc... tried a lot of variables... till I found it out:
C:\cd synd (ENTER)
C:\synd\synd.exe (ENTER)

Till today Syndicate (made by Bullfrog!) is (for me personally) the best game ever made. Followed by X-Wing ;)

THESE PEOPLE HERE TRY TO BRING BACK THE TRUE SYNDICATE

PLZ BACK IT UP, PEOPLE

### NEW TRAILER ###
Satellite Reign: Technology
Última alteração por Weeddrunken; 27 Jul, 2013 às 9:57
A mostrar 1-15 de 20 comentários
< >
Weeddrunken 21 Jul, 2013 às 12:15 
@5 Lives Studio's:
PLZ make more marketing ( =ingame trailer, etc...)

--> This Game has to reach its Kickstarter Goal (at least)
Chape 21 Jul, 2013 às 13:06 
For sure, this needs more media in europe and the US - I only found out about this whilst looking through the second page of greenlight games!

It just needs a little more hype to really get the pldeges moving. As you say Its a game dying to be made!
Auron 22 Jul, 2013 às 13:59 
I'm a happy backer, hoping it goes on to be made indeed.
Britney Spears Naked.jpg.exe 24 Jul, 2013 às 0:09 
what OP said, also we need an expac called Photonic Lance! :>
jupacshalom23 25 Jul, 2013 às 11:15 
Originalmente postado por Smäx:
In the age of 8 or 9, I saw Syndicate (Bullfrog) for the first time. I immediately wanted to play it, but wasn't allowed to.
One evening I was home alone, booted up the pc... tried a lot of variables... till I found it out:
C:\cd synd (ENTER)
C:\synd\synd.exe (ENTER)

Till today Syndicate (made by Bullfrog!) is (for me personally) the best game ever made. Followed by X-Wing ;)

THESE PEOPLE HERE TRY TO BRING BACK THE TRUE SYNDICATE

:Owl: PLZ BACK IT UP, PEOPLE :Owl:

If your talking about them bringing the original syndicate series to steam im voting this up
Weeddrunken 25 Jul, 2013 às 13:32 
5 Live Studios are producing a new title, called Satellite Reign.
But it's the true successor of our beloved SYNDICATE...
--> In Engine Gameplay Visualisation
jupacshalom23 25 Jul, 2013 às 14:43 
Originalmente postado por Smäx:
5 Live Studios are producing a new title, called Satellite Reign.
But it's the true successor of our beloved SYNDICATE...
--> In Engine Gameplay Visualisation

does another company have the rights to that game(syndicate, and the sequel) cause i'd love to play them
Última alteração por jupacshalom23; 25 Jul, 2013 às 14:44
Weeddrunken 25 Jul, 2013 às 14:58 
You mean this SYNDICATE
... ebay[www.ebay.co.uk], SYND[www.gog.com], SYND Wars[www.gog.com] or google ;)

--> But if U liked them U WILL LOVE SATELLITE REIGN
Última alteração por Weeddrunken; 27 Jul, 2013 às 9:36
Kevbo 27 Jul, 2013 às 4:55 
I'm backing the Kickstarter. Syndicate and Syndicate Wars were/are great. I was so sad when Syndicate was turned into an FPS. The original games are available on www.gog.com
Weeddrunken 27 Jul, 2013 às 9:35 
Originalmente postado por Kevbo:
I'm backing the Kickstarter. Syndicate and Syndicate Wars were/are great. I was so sad when Syndicate was turned into an FPS.
I totally agree!!!
Weeddrunken 27 Jul, 2013 às 10:00 
33 hours to go...
Check the new Trailer
Black Knight 27 Jul, 2013 às 10:12 
i really don't know why the KS for this game goes so bad :( i was really hoping for the coop strech goal.... oh well :) at least the game is founded :D
Weeddrunken 27 Jul, 2013 às 10:27 
Hopefully they make something similiar like STAR CITZIEN...
(extend the period, or make a "private extension" period, besides kickstarter)
Black Knight 27 Jul, 2013 às 11:59 
@Smäx: they have activated paypal that goes thorwards the pledges. I don't know what's the deadline for that thow.
Sedna 29 Jul, 2013 às 13:26 
it's still running until mid 2014 (They said it was a good estimate) , so before the beta come, you wil able to pledge and add more fund if you want to, If everyone give 5£ per month and multiply with the numer of backer we have already, we will have all the strecht goal in less than 10 months!
A mostrar 1-15 de 20 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50