This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Satellite Reign
Weeddrunken Jul 21, 2013 @ 12:11pm
BACK THIS GAME UP !!!
In the age of 8 or 9, I saw Syndicate (Bullfrog) for the first time. I immediately wanted to play it, but wasn't allowed to.
One evening I was home alone, booted up the pc... tried a lot of variables... till I found it out:
C:\cd synd (ENTER)
C:\synd\synd.exe (ENTER)


Till today Syndicate (made by Bullfrog!) is (for me personally) the best game ever made. Followed by X-Wing ;)

THESE PEOPLE HERE TRY TO BRING BACK THE TRUE SYNDICATE

PLZ BACK IT UP, PEOPLE

### NEW TRAILER ###
Satellite Reign: Technology
Last edited by Weeddrunken; Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:57am
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Weeddrunken Jul 21, 2013 @ 12:15pm 
@5 Lives Studio's:
PLZ make more marketing ( =ingame trailer, etc...)


--> This Game has to reach its Kickstarter Goal (at least)
Chape Jul 21, 2013 @ 1:06pm 
For sure, this needs more media in europe and the US - I only found out about this whilst looking through the second page of greenlight games!

It just needs a little more hype to really get the pldeges moving. As you say Its a game dying to be made!
Auron Jul 22, 2013 @ 1:59pm 
I'm a happy backer, hoping it goes on to be made indeed.
Britney Spears Naked.jpg.exe Jul 24, 2013 @ 12:09am 
what OP said, also we need an expac called Photonic Lance! :>
jupacshalom23 Jul 25, 2013 @ 11:15am 
Originally posted by Smäx:
In the age of 8 or 9, I saw Syndicate (Bullfrog) for the first time. I immediately wanted to play it, but wasn't allowed to.
One evening I was home alone, booted up the pc... tried a lot of variables... till I found it out:
C:\cd synd (ENTER)
C:\synd\synd.exe (ENTER)


Till today Syndicate (made by Bullfrog!) is (for me personally) the best game ever made. Followed by X-Wing ;)

THESE PEOPLE HERE TRY TO BRING BACK THE TRUE SYNDICATE

:Owl: PLZ BACK IT UP, PEOPLE :Owl:

If your talking about them bringing the original syndicate series to steam im voting this up
Weeddrunken Jul 25, 2013 @ 1:32pm 
5 Live Studios are producing a new title, called Satellite Reign.
But it's the true successor of our beloved SYNDICATE...
--> In Engine Gameplay Visualisation
jupacshalom23 Jul 25, 2013 @ 2:43pm 
Originally posted by Smäx:
5 Live Studios are producing a new title, called Satellite Reign.
But it's the true successor of our beloved SYNDICATE...
--> In Engine Gameplay Visualisation

does another company have the rights to that game(syndicate, and the sequel) cause i'd love to play them
Last edited by jupacshalom23; Jul 25, 2013 @ 2:44pm
Weeddrunken Jul 25, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
You mean this SYNDICATE
... ebay[www.ebay.co.uk], SYND[www.gog.com], SYND Wars[www.gog.com] or google ;)

--> But if U liked them U WILL LOVE SATELLITE REIGN
Last edited by Weeddrunken; Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:36am
Kevbo Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:55am 
I'm backing the Kickstarter. Syndicate and Syndicate Wars were/are great. I was so sad when Syndicate was turned into an FPS. The original games are available on www.gog.com
Weeddrunken Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:35am 
Originally posted by Kevbo:
I'm backing the Kickstarter. Syndicate and Syndicate Wars were/are great. I was so sad when Syndicate was turned into an FPS.
I totally agree!!!
Weeddrunken Jul 27, 2013 @ 10:00am 
33 hours to go...
Check the new Trailer
Black Knight Jul 27, 2013 @ 10:12am 
i really don't know why the KS for this game goes so bad :( i was really hoping for the coop strech goal.... oh well :) at least the game is founded :D
Weeddrunken Jul 27, 2013 @ 10:27am 
Hopefully they make something similiar like STAR CITZIEN...
(extend the period, or make a "private extension" period, besides kickstarter)
Black Knight Jul 27, 2013 @ 11:59am 
@Smäx: they have activated paypal that goes thorwards the pledges. I don't know what's the deadline for that thow.
Sedna Jul 29, 2013 @ 1:26pm 
it's still running until mid 2014 (They said it was a good estimate) , so before the beta come, you wil able to pledge and add more fund if you want to, If everyone give 5£ per month and multiply with the numer of backer we have already, we will have all the strecht goal in less than 10 months!
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50