Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Superb Soaker
6 lipca 2013 o 11:04
Stats suggestion
Secondary for the Pyro.

Water stream deals no damage, but causes knockback, applies wet status on the enemies, extinguishes fire and washes out jarate and mad milk from allies (like when they dive into the water)

Awesome synergy with Phlogistinator and Neon Annihilator:
- Provides knockback and extinguish effects for the Phlog. Not too powerful because you lose shottie/flare and still cannot reflect rockets.
- Provides guaranteed crits for Neon. Not too powerful because Pyro already has Axtinguisher, but here you give up offensive secondary, and combo requires two weapon switches because you usually wield flamethrower. Still useful because it gives benefit of being able to remove sappers and dealing crits faster on already wet enemies.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: ; 6 lipca 2013 o 11:11
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 64 komentarzy
kungfukenny 6 lipca 2013 o 14:48 
Ever notice how the pyro has to do with fire? This would be a horrible idea, I hope you aren't offended.
Sappy 6 lipca 2013 o 18:57 
Pistol replacement for scout and engy?

Removes debuffs such as fire, jarate, and mad milk
Destroys sappers, stickies, deals heavy damage to enemy buildings,

No damage against human players
Mantis 6 lipca 2013 o 18:59 
I actually think this is a really good idea,making a weapon that gives the Neon use on maps other than 2fort. I think that to make up for the fact that you arent setting people on fire,it should have some extra range or something.
Mantis 6 lipca 2013 o 19:01 
Assuming it isnt a projectile like the flair gun
kungfukenny 6 lipca 2013 o 19:38 
Cranberry I agree but it needs a little nerfing.
It already has classes assigned, with animations and everything, so why give it to the class that isn't set up for it, plus that class is FIRE BASED AND SHOULD NOT HAVE A WATERY WEAPON.
Wets players
+ Extinguishes teammates
+ Earn 50% health when extinguishing teammates
- Cannot get ammo from dispensers
- No damage to players
Mantis 7 lipca 2013 o 8:07 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Yourcrazyneighbor:
It already has classes assigned, with animations and everything, so why give it to the class that isn't set up for it, plus that class is FIRE BASED AND SHOULD NOT HAVE A WATERY WEAPON.
*cough*Neon Annihilator*cough*
great the pyro can get even more crits! now he will be unstopabble!
notice EVERY PYRO WHEN CRITS. valve should just make the pyro have a all crit flamethrower and ruin the game..
Mantis 7 lipca 2013 o 10:36 
Well,from my experience,even without the crits,it only takes a few seconds before you die from the flames.
Aidenel 7 lipca 2013 o 13:25 
Secondary for Scout, soldier and engineer.
+ Fires like the flamethrower (but thinner beam that travels down)
- only 50 ammo, firing uses 5 ammo pr second for a max of 10 seconds.
+ removes effects of Jarate milk and fire (also on enemies)
-100% damage against players
-100% damage against buildings but will decrease turn rate with 15% for 5-10 sec after hit.
increases cloak drain on hit spies (or just soaks them)
+25% explosive damage taken when equipped
only refill-able from supply lockers and ammo kits, (not dispensers)
reload to build charge, the more charge, the more range, (max 1.5 times more than flamethrower range, and minimum the range of a melee hit, uses charge while firing, if there isnt any charge, it cant be fired(no air pressure)) one charge sustaints 25 ammo before its completely gone.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Aidenel; 7 lipca 2013 o 15:12
7 lipca 2013 o 13:43 
Początkowo opublikowane przez {TFM} Über:
great the pyro can get even more crits!
Huh?
Water + Neon = Flame + Axtinguisher
Mr.Knife 7 lipca 2013 o 18:35 
i dont think a water wepon would go good with the pyro AND theres already a buch of pyro weps that take out fire, but i do like the idea of undoing jarate and mad milk
⌐¬ 8 lipca 2013 o 7:00 
Press L-MOUSE: Jarate shot. (it loads in 10 sec.)
uses no ammo.

-10% damage
No random crits.
Mantis 8 lipca 2013 o 16:07 
Początkowo opublikowane przez :
Początkowo opublikowane przez {TFM} Über:
great the pyro can get even more crits!
Huh?
Water + Neon = Flame + Axtinguisher
If anything,this is worse,as you dont get the afterburn damage if you somehow die.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 64 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50