Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Superb Soaker
just ONE THING
the only problem with this is particle visibility, if this was to be put against a sky white/blue backdrop it would be nearly invisible! recaling the developer comentary, a developer mentions that they made rocekts easy to spot as to not cause confusion as to what the player is taking dammage from. this is the reason i think that the particles should have thick team coloured water coming out.
Dernière modification de Lydia; 1 juil. 2013 à 22h57
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 14 sur 14
Is this hurtful at all?
what do you mean?

Is this hurtful at all?
NeoDement  [dév.] 2 juil. 2013 à 17h26 
Probably a good point. Possibly. I'm sure Valve could simply tint the particles to their liking if they view as a problem during testing, if the item got that far. :)
A little jarate-coloured fluid never hurt anyone, that would easily solve your problem.
(But it would be real nasty)
i agree with flitter, since instead of it being a scout weapon, it could be a sniper, and it would replace the machine gun
Flitterquest! a écrit :
A little jarate-coloured fluid never hurt anyone, that would easily solve your problem.
(But it would be real nasty)
but it is an all-class shotgun/pistol
Maybe fill it with Bonk?
You can Simply add Team colored water!
FrontLineInfantry a écrit :
this gun seems like it would be awesome with
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156264385&searchtext=

Couldn't agree more!
Annyong Bluth a écrit :
Maybe fill it with Bonk?
best idea ive sen yet
O Alentejano PT a écrit :
You can Simply add Team colored water!
not as simple as that mate, much like the cow mangler the projectile (when blu) blends in with the sky, giving blue a direct advantage
I think if it gets added, this will be fixed easily.
NeoDement a écrit :
Probably a good point. Possibly. I'm sure Valve could simply tint the particles to their liking if they view as a problem during testing, if the item got that far. :)
it's really sad that it didn't, I've wanted something like this for a while
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 14 sur 14
Par page : 1530 50