Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Can O'Worms
Stats
What stats should this weapon have
< >
1-15 / 39 のコメントを表示
Stuns enemy. 1 use before resupply.
it should like mess up their controls or something like their all squrmy from worms :crate:
Sylvanio の投稿を引用:
it should like mess up their controls or something like their all squrmy from worms :crate:
should do

this is what it
cloud 2013年8月18日 19時10分 
slows down the enemy
it slown their firing speed
their reloding speed
and weapond switch time
they also get -20% less health from medics and -10% less health from kits
最近の変更はcloudが行いました; 2013年8月18日 19時13分
'bonks' the enemy, like the ball from sandman does (can't shoot + slower movement in all), because if someone threw a can of worms at me, that's what I would do :| throw my hands up in the air, stunned / surprised like "WHAT THE HECK D: YOU THREW A CAN OF WORMS AT ME!?" (imagine how scout moves when bonked, with hands in the air and shaky movement trying to shake worms off.)

-Throw at your enemies to make them stunned!
-On hit: Enemies are marked for death, causing all damage taken to be mini-crits (note this doesn't have the extinguishing effect for afterburn from pyros, and that even with marked for death, is not better than jarate against spies because this can would not reveal a spy who's cloaked or is hit and then goes cloaked, so even if you hit a spy, he can cloak and hide, shrugging off the effects of being marked for death)

+20% recharge delay (20 seconds for jarate, so this one would be 24 (or whatever tbd by devs) seconds which is fair in relation to what it can do with my proposals, but since it's technically not better than jarate for pyros and spies, and missing, you might just keep it with jarate's recharge time and only have the proposed stats above with no negatives, in which case disregard this paragraph, but i'm still proposing it just in case for ideas pitched)
Slows Taget Down (About the same reduction as Natascha)
Paints Target (Much like Jarate or Mad Milk)

I like the idea of having a sniper secondary that slows people down. I think it could be used as an escape weapon or something to slow targets at medium range to finish them off with the primary.

I don't think there should be any stun effect, because it would not allow the target to react. Unlike the Sandman's baseball, this is a splash weapon and a tad bit easier to aim. It wouldn't be fair to give snipers the ability to stun clusters of targets at once.

In MvM, this weapon could be used to slow bots down more effectivly than Jarate or Mad Milk. Maybe allowing an upgrade to increase the relative percentage the bots are slowed down.
Causes enemies to move slower.
spring fox (禁止済) 2014年5月11日 17時34分 
Slows the enemy by 50%.
a puppy の投稿を引用:
'bonks' the enemy, like the ball from sandman does (can't shoot + slower movement in all), because if someone threw a can of worms at me, that's what I would do :| throw my hands up in the air, stunned / surprised like "WHAT THE HECK D: YOU THREW A CAN OF WORMS AT ME!?" (imagine how scout moves when bonked, with hands in the air and shaky movement trying to shake worms off.)

-Throw at your enemies to make them stunned!
-On hit: Enemies are marked for death, causing all damage taken to be mini-crits (note this doesn't have the extinguishing effect for afterburn from pyros, and that even with marked for death, is not better than jarate against spies because this can would not reveal a spy who's cloaked or is hit and then goes cloaked, so even if you hit a spy, he can cloak and hide, shrugging off the effects of being marked for death)

+20% recharge delay (20 seconds for jarate, so this one would be 24 (or whatever tbd by devs) seconds which is fair in relation to what it can do with my proposals, but since it's technically not better than jarate for pyros and spies, and missing, you might just keep it with jarate's recharge time and only have the proposed stats above with no negatives, in which case disregard this paragraph, but i'm still proposing it just in case for ideas pitched)
This One Has Good Ideas! Use This For Stats! Also Make It To Where In Wet Areas (Close To, Not In Bodies Of Water) If A Soldier Hits The Ground, You Can Crouch Down While Facing The Lower Equator Of Your Snipers View, You Fill Up The Can About 10% Faster For 10 Seconds? Also Add a Worm Effect And Only With The Shovel Weapons
BTW, In My earlier Comment, I Mean A Worm Effect Like Them Coming Out Of the Ground, Doing A "WTF?!?!" Animation And Then Going Back Underground
Victim Effects:

-30% Accuracy

-10% Speed

Screen twitches violently for the duration of the effect

Screen is covered in squirming worms.
Slows target down by 30%
Disables ÜberCharge and Cloak
Marci 2015年3月2日 19時13分 
it should totaly cover theyre entire screen in super realistic worms and all the sudden so it jump scares you example spy:hehe that sniper wont see it coming,noo not jara-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WTF!!!!!!! wut just happened and,oh im dead dang
Sylvanio の投稿を引用:
and they'll add voice lines for classes hit with it XD!!!
Short, balanced, and interesting stats:

Pros:
Bleed for 8 seconds. (Killer worms... I tell ya' mate, just a whole bunch of rubbish.)
Area of effect remains for 3 seconds. (It's worms, you wanka. Not some jarate that seeps through the bloody ground. Literally)

Cons:
-15% Recharge rate (Sniper took some weird stuff to make him urinate more, but I don't think he grows worms.)
< >
1-15 / 39 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50