Questo gioco è stato approvato dalla Comunità!

La comunità ha mostrato il suo interesse per questo gioco. Valve si sta accordando con lo sviluppatore per il rilascio su Steam.

Lacuna Passage
TalonMadC 2 lug 2013, ore 21:18
questions that u should read if u have the time ?
okay, im a big kerbal space program fan, and this looks extrodinary. a few questions if i may. i see that on the back of the vehicle, there is a door with a porthole, can you sleep and eat and spend time in there, maybe communicate with earth over the radio for tiny hints or someting? next question, i see this game is extremely immersive, i think it would be even more immersive if you added a realistic sky, representing what it would actualy look like looking at the martian sky at night, and even being able to see a faint blue dot, representing earth in the night sky, aswell as phobos and deminos! next question, it would be quite epic if you as the player, while exploring, could find old human made rovers, all dusty and broken, like the curiotsity rover, covered in dust and other mars junk. next question, you mentioned that this is sorta in the style of 2001: a space oddesey, then does that mean there could be some spooky, alien relic style stuff, and maybe in some photos you take, there could be some monolith style thing appearing in images, i dont know that just seems cool to me, lemme know what you think !
Visualizzazione di 1-4 commenti su 4
< >
Druthix888 3 lug 2013, ore 9:02 
I would ask all the same questions and also from the trailer it sounds like a psychological horror I would hate to be stuck out there alone, and to be left with no food or water or even oxygen, that threat would spur me on.
xOR10Nx  [sviluppatore] 3 lug 2013, ore 11:36 
2001: A Space Odyssey is a HUGE influence for us. I think you are safe in making comparisons there. Since the story is so central to the game, we simply can't divulge too many details that might spoil the experience for you.
Tanelorn 10 lug 2013, ore 12:24 
Please don't ever veer away from realism. Your target audience will expect it. I'll bet that there are folks at NASA who would love to consult with you. And please, please don't go Mission to Mars with this. No aliens. As you said in a video, your enemies are weather and yourself. I'll buy this as soon as it becomes available.
TalonMadC 29 lug 2013, ore 0:03 
relics, not aliens, alien relics, and no alien enimies i agree
Visualizzazione di 1-4 commenti su 4
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50