Ce jeu a été Greenlighté par la communauté !

La communauté a montré son intérêt pour ce jeu. Valve a contacté ce développeur afin de préparer la sortie de ce jeu sur Steam.

Lacuna Passage
tommyfreelance 1 juil 2013 à 16h10
What is this going to be?
Is this some sort of survival horror game? Or is this going to be Minecraft on Mars?
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 36
< >
camraab  [développeur] 1 juil 2013 à 17h13 
It will be more in line with a survival horror game than a game such as Minecraft. When we say "survival horror" we mean it in the most traditional sense, in that you simply have to survive, which can be a terrifying ordeal in and of itself.
tommyfreelance 1 juil 2013 à 17h29 
Ah, when I first read about the game I thought "Cool, its another world where you have to find items and objects, setup a shelter, and fend off an alien environment... It would be kinda cool if you could build a sand castle out of the Oxy-pharuos sand on Mars." One of the game's I really like to play the most is Minecraft so I was wishing this would be more like that but a "survival horror" game would be really cool too so don't let me stop you.
tommyfreelance 1 juil 2013 à 17h33 
Will there be alien ruins to explore? Will I as a gamer be able to drive the 2 billion dollar car you show in the backround? And i'm sure every person who's as crazy as I am wants to ask this question: Will the character in the game get a laser gun?
xOR10Nx  [développeur] 1 juil 2013 à 19h05 
I can't divulge too much information about the story just yet, but we have confirmed that their will be no weapons or enemies to fight in the game.
tommyfreelance 1 juil 2013 à 22h05 
Hmm, Will we have to deal with broken bones in a space suit? Also i'm going to guess that theirs no air on this version of Mars?
RareDomino 1 juil 2013 à 22h59 
It says in the description, it will be like the game 'Dear Esther'
tommyfreelance 2 juil 2013 à 0h52 
I've never played "Dear Esther"
Do you game with integrity 2 juil 2013 à 0h55 
tommy, you're a ♥♥♥♥♥, please shut up troll.
RareDomino 2 juil 2013 à 1h09 
Dear Esther is a really beautiful game, no killing bad guys or anything, just peace, quiet and beauty, lol
RareDomino 2 juil 2013 à 1h10 
It's on Steam, look it up
tommyfreelance 2 juil 2013 à 1h52 
I wanted to know things about this persons game so I could understand his idea of what the final product will look like and people feel a need to call me a Troll and other dirty names. Huh, well I guess thats the internet. I wish to not turn this chat into a flame war so I will ignore you from here on out Blixil. Have a wonderful life.
RareDomino 2 juil 2013 à 2h00 
No u
camraab  [développeur] 2 juil 2013 à 3h57 
Easy guys! We don't mind answering any and all questions, if we're going to ask your for your vote/money, then you deserve to know exactly what you're getting. So yes Tommy, it is a game with no "real" enemies other than the environment itself.

There is air on mars, but nothing like what we have here on earth, the atmosphere is extremely thin, and this changes a lot of things. For one, you must stay in your space suit, or a pressurized habitat/rover at all times, otherwise the liquids in your body would boil away. We've also gone to great lengths to make the sound design accurate as well, i.e., sound doesn't travel very far. There may not be any traditional enemies to fight, but we're thinking you'll be too pre-occupied trying to solve the mystery to worry about that :)
RareDomino 2 juil 2013 à 4h21 
Well, it sounds amazing, will we be able to do things such as drive the rovers/rover? And you're saying that the game will feature enemies to fight?
RareDomino 2 juil 2013 à 4h42 
Do you have any idea of what the system requirements will be, yet?
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 36
< >
Par page : 15 30 50