This software has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this software. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

InkFish
no0ne  [developer] Aug 7, 2013 @ 1:36pm
Supported Hardware
We've been trying to support as many tablet vendors as possible. I successfully tested pressure support on Wacom and N-Trig devices. How goes pressure support for you folks out in the wild? Anyone want to share thier hardware / pressure success (or failure)? Has anyone tried InkFish on a yiynova or a Cintiq?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
.44 Slug Sep 28, 2013 @ 6:15pm 
Is there any chance this will be available on iPad?
Dhara Sep 28, 2013 @ 11:47pm 
Pressure works out.... weirdly with my Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch :/ Sometimes it doesn't work at all, sometimes it's really bad and I feel like I'd like to adjust the sensitivity a bit.
А вот и Джонни Oct 4, 2013 @ 1:48pm 
Nice programm !
Kaze Oct 7, 2013 @ 12:14pm 
Works fine on my Wacom Bamboo which is a little outdated but still relevant.
no0ne  [developer] Oct 17, 2013 @ 8:36am 
Glad to hear it works on the Bamboo! Thanks all!

@Dhara, Support & Stability for pressure devices will improve in the next release, but in the meantime could I ask you to send me a message (support@anchorbyte.com) or through steam with info about your computer? (OS, CPU, graphics card) Thanks!

@.44 slug - Sadly, It is unlikely that we will target iOS, but its really down to what interests people show for different platforms - porting the code base to comply with the iOS paradigm would be quite a task.
.44 Slug Oct 17, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
Originally posted by no0ne:
Glad to hear it works on the Bamboo! Thanks all!
@.44 slug - Sadly, It is unlikely that we will target iOS, but its really down to what interests people show for different platforms - porting the code base to comply with the iOS paradigm would be quite a task.

Alas. I would totally spend a bit to get this on the iPad. This is the best art program I have used in a long, long time.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50