This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Strike Vector
Darknoodles Aug 1, 2013 @ 8:58am
Race mod and Trackir support
Everything is in the title, it would be really nice to have a racemod, a mix between wipeout and skydrift.
Also would be nice to have trackir support (trackir is a head motion tracking system)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Naiba Aug 18, 2013 @ 4:44am 
[ELLioTek [developer] 12 Jul 2013 @ 5:29pm
"There should be at least a solo TimeAttack and some MultiPlayer Race modes. These are still at designing stage though"]

The first response in the "Race Mode?" thread that was on the first page here before you posted. I understand people not bothering to use search, but really now? When it's listed on the first page clearly as a thread title?
washaa Oct 23, 2013 @ 10:20am 
Originally posted by Naiba:
The first response in the "Race Mode?" thread that was on the first page here before you posted. I understand people not bothering to use search, but really now? When it's listed on the first page clearly as a thread title?

I Agree, but his remark regarding Track-IR is still interesting. Oculus might be too much for a game with as fast turns as Strike Vector, but Track-IR could be just right.
Darknoodles Oct 24, 2013 @ 3:57am 
@Naiba
Sorry, i used the search engine but it found nothing, as weird as it seems.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50