This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Strike Vector
Darknoodles Aug 1, 2013 @ 8:58am
Race mod and Trackir support
Everything is in the title, it would be really nice to have a racemod, a mix between wipeout and skydrift.
Also would be nice to have trackir support (trackir is a head motion tracking system)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Naiba Aug 18, 2013 @ 4:44am 
[ELLioTek [developer] 12 Jul 2013 @ 5:29pm
"There should be at least a solo TimeAttack and some MultiPlayer Race modes. These are still at designing stage though"]

The first response in the "Race Mode?" thread that was on the first page here before you posted. I understand people not bothering to use search, but really now? When it's listed on the first page clearly as a thread title?
washaa Oct 23, 2013 @ 10:20am 
Originally posted by Naiba:
The first response in the "Race Mode?" thread that was on the first page here before you posted. I understand people not bothering to use search, but really now? When it's listed on the first page clearly as a thread title?

I Agree, but his remark regarding Track-IR is still interesting. Oculus might be too much for a game with as fast turns as Strike Vector, but Track-IR could be just right.
Darknoodles Oct 24, 2013 @ 3:57am 
@Naiba
Sorry, i used the search engine but it found nothing, as weird as it seems.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50