This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Strike Vector
Jovian Jazz Jul 3, 2013 @ 12:13am
1P or PvE Content?
Is there any planned single-player campaign, or co-op PvE content? Or is Strike Vector strictly a multiplayer, PvP sort of game?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
masaokun Jul 5, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
PvE is a requirement for me to buy. Total shame if no solo content, cause it looks awesome otherwise!
Naiba Jul 12, 2013 @ 6:46am 
Yep, I don't mind not having a campaign or anything, but it would be good to see the ability to go single player against a small army of bots without needing to be connected up to the internet.
ELLioTek  [developer] Jul 12, 2013 @ 9:33am 
There will surely be some solo modes. We are currently having design discussions about those.
I suggest you register to Strike Vector's forum and hop in the discussions[www.strikevector.net].
Hirvine Jul 12, 2013 @ 11:23am 
In that case let's vote you up. I was also lurking for 1p play.
Jovian Jazz Jul 12, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
In which case, take my votes. All of them.
Naiba Jul 12, 2013 @ 4:20pm 
So yeah, I'm now looking forward to this game more than Infinity Battlescape.
kahikusu Jul 17, 2013 @ 3:33am 
it would be great if having a campaign mode with a good story line such as Colony wars ! =)
Pirate King Aug 2, 2013 @ 3:36pm 
That would be a nice feature to include! I'll totally get this game.
Snivu Aug 15, 2013 @ 6:36am 
pve would be nice
Joseph Aug 30, 2013 @ 12:31pm 
i will only buy this game if it has a full single player storyline campaign. dont care to much for multiplayer
gvamson Oct 16, 2013 @ 9:44am 
Originally posted by Lanser:
i will only buy this game if it has a full single player storyline campaign. dont care to much for multiplayer

Strike Vector looks so good that I'd be willing to pay a full $50 or $60 for a proper single player campaign. Like you, I don't care much (at all) for multiplayer.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50