Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

QuestEvent Beta 2
Fivang  [developer] Jul 1, 2013 @ 12:55am
Open Beta Feedback
Have you played the Open Beta?
Give your Feedback here :)

** Only post when you played the OPEN BETA **
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Unicalicorn Jul 4, 2013 @ 7:24am 
I don't know how far you are at the moment but until know i played the game to the bandits camp. i join them but it's a little bit sad, that you only can talk to one member and only enter one of the tents. Stealing the potion was easy, but why would the chef want to kill a bandit member ? i think it would be better to fight a monster oder a animal (maybe for the skin). Anyways it looks nice but when you wait for the plan to defeat the bandits there should be a chance to level up.
But i like the game so far. The tutorial was great!
Fivang  [developer] Jul 4, 2013 @ 9:43am 
Thanks for your feedback :D
We wil look to it about the fighting task in the Bandit Quest
A new way to level your "combat" will be in BETA 2 :) Wait and see :)
r5d0g7 Dec 20, 2013 @ 6:12pm 
I found a bug, I started the cabbage quest but not finished it, then found the bandits map, after trying to talk to the first bandit right-walking stopped working. Reloading solved it.
Fivang  [developer] Dec 24, 2013 @ 9:57am 
Thanks for your bug report! we will look into it!
Fivang  [developer] Jul 3 @ 1:42pm 
Originally posted by CaliMel:
I don't know how far you are at the moment but until know i played the game to the bandits camp. i join them but it's a little bit sad, that you only can talk to one member and only enter one of the tents. Stealing the potion was easy, but why would the chef want to kill a bandit member ? i think it would be better to fight a monster oder a animal (maybe for the skin). Anyways it looks nice but when you wait for the plan to defeat the bandits there should be a chance to level up.
But i like the game so far. The tutorial was great!

Dear CaliMel.

We are hard working on a new version of the game. We had some cool new features coming in to the new version. All the problems you said will be solved :)

I'll hope to launch the new version end of august.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50