This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Namariel Legends: The Iron Lord
ASGKobra Jul 9, 2013 @ 8:15am
Get the demo here
I have no idea why the developer haven't mentioned this, but you can download a demo of the game here:
http://www.playrix.com/games/pc/namariel-legends-iron-lord.html
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
ASGKobra Jul 9, 2013 @ 8:45am 
... and having now tried the demo I think I understand why they haven't mentioned it, wow that was bad!

This isn't an adventure game but a puzzle/hidden objects style game the like of which you can find in droves on the iOS app store. Gameplay consists of panning and zooming on pre-rendered screens finding various objects and solving puzzle mini-games. Graphics are pretty poor, the rendered screens look like they're pretty low res and didn't appear to widescreen ready even though there's a setting for widescreen (that does nothing as far as I can tell).
Character closeups are animated and these look even worse than the pre-rendered images.
This might be an OK casual iPad game but not what I want from a PC game, this is a pass for me.
Last edited by ASGKobra; Jul 9, 2013 @ 8:49am
Shaman Games  [developer] Jul 10, 2013 @ 3:15am 
Dear ASGKobra,

Thank you for the interest in our game and for detailed review of the demo from other resource.
Every gamer’s thoughts are highly important for us and we’ll try to explain some issues.

Primarily, we also plan to release this project on mobile platforms and for this purpose the game from another resource was designed technically little bit easier than you expected in terms of PC game. And the demo-version from the link mentioned above is indeed closer to mobile platforms. But version of this game differs for each platform and we’re preparing now following changes and improvements for release at Steam:
- Multilanguage build;
- Linux support;
- Full HD 1080
- Active zone isn’t highlighted;
- No strategy guide;
- No hints.

Thank you once more for being interested in products of Shaman Games Studio and we hope that with your help our games will gratify taste of more comprehensive audience with widely different requests.

P.s. The demo-version of Namariel, prepared for Steam Community, will be available very soon.
Last edited by Shaman Games; Jul 10, 2013 @ 3:19am
Shaman Games  [developer] Jul 19, 2013 @ 8:05am 
As we've written in our previous post the Demo is already available. Please proceed to the announcments' thread to download the demo assembled specially for Steam Greenlight and Steam Community.
Shaman Games  [developer] Jul 22, 2013 @ 8:27am 
And the demo version for MacOS is also available now. Enjoy!
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50