This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Splatter
gnarf  [developer] Jul 2, 2013 @ 4:31am
We need your support: Translating Splatter to other languages
Hi there! The first Let'sPlay videos are out there, and a few of these are in languages that Splatter does not support, yet. Especially these players have difficulties following the ingame dialogue... so why not add more languages?

The problem is that the game already supports all the languages I speak: English and German. But there are so many more languages out there, all worth supporting as well! So now I'm asking YOU:

Can you help me translate Splatter to another language? Do you happen to speak both your native language and English well enough to translate roughly 700 lines of InGame text? I know that's quite some work, but I can't offer you anything in return, except a free copy of the game of course. If yes, please contact me. You can reach me at thomas@splattergame.net or here.
Last edited by gnarf; Jul 2, 2013 @ 4:32am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Hemiq Sep 15, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
Are polish version language by Iron Squad will be available via Steam (if this game wil be Greenlit) or via Desura?
gnarf  [developer] Sep 16, 2013 @ 8:55am 
Both, and also the direct download version. All updates will be free for the foreseeable future, and translations are no different.
D3R_D1GG3 Sep 24, 2013 @ 12:34pm 
ajo
Hemiq Sep 24, 2013 @ 1:23pm 
Originally posted by gnarf:
Both, and also the direct download version. All updates will be free for the foreseeable future, and translations are no different.
So DRM-Free game version from Groupees Bundle will be update and polish language will be available?
gnarf  [developer] Sep 25, 2013 @ 11:54am 
Yes, when it's done :-)
Hemiq Sep 25, 2013 @ 11:59am 
Originally posted by gnarf:
Yes, when it's done :-)
Great. Thanks. :)
Hemiq Oct 11, 2013 @ 1:42pm 
Are polish version language is now available in DRM-Free or Desura version?
gnarf  [developer] Oct 13, 2013 @ 4:23am 
Polish version is done since about a week. I wanted to bundle a few other languages and some new content into the new update, but that might take some more time.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50