Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Boston Bowie
Tomii 18 aug, 2013 @ 13:44
Boston Bowie backstab
i think if the boston bowie has a backstab added to it t would be op since the scout can run fast
< >
Visar 1-15 av 31 kommentarer
jubo 21 aug, 2013 @ 10:10 
Same here! The taunt should be able to make the scout look like he is backstabbing. Like when he does a taunt with a bat, he raises his hand and says "BONK!". Well he should hold the knife in his hand when he taunts and he should stab when the taunt is finished. Sorry if this doesnt make sense I am in a rush because I'm doing something ._.
Senast ändrad av jubo; 21 aug, 2013 @ 10:10
Tomii 21 aug, 2013 @ 10:23 
lol its okay i got it xD
Femboy 23 dec, 2013 @ 16:35 
It should be able to backstab but perhaps your marked for death whilst held? seems for balanced then...
Tomii 23 dec, 2013 @ 17:40 
still not worth it. To me being marked for death as a scout seems useless unless u can even hit him....
That is the exact reason NOT to add it!
And also, it is freaking easy to hit a scout!
But taunt kill? Is good.
SuZKi 12 maj, 2014 @ 16:05 
Make the taunt kill similar to the Spy disguised as the Blu Scout.
Tomii 15 maj, 2014 @ 16:09 
The taunt kill idea is a good one :3
Argon97 7 dec, 2014 @ 6:05 
Ursprungligen skrivet av JayMayPlay:
Same here! The taunt should be able to make the scout look like he is backstabbing. Like when he does a taunt with a bat, he raises his hand and says "BONK!". Well he should hold the knife in his hand when he taunts and he should stab when the taunt is finished. Sorry if this doesnt make sense I am in a rush because I'm doing something ._.
ßαsταrÐ 8 dec, 2014 @ 12:49 
I don't see why the scout should be capable of backstabbing...But the taunt kill is a great idea.
What about making the attack and animations similar to the CS:GO knife's?
Senast ändrad av DrIvanRadosivic; 23 dec, 2014 @ 4:50
Tomii 23 dec, 2014 @ 6:57 
If that were to be the case, then they can make this and the Awper Hand in TF2 part of an item set :3
DrIvanRadosivic 23 dec, 2014 @ 11:04 
Personally I would like the Scout to have a knife and other bladed weapons for melee. Not to mention a SMG of some sort, of course they give a speed penalty because of the ammo mags.
Tomii 23 dec, 2014 @ 13:41 
I feel that the a knife for the scout would seem out of place because the scout is more of a sporty person. If the knife were to go to anyone, it would have to be the sniper because this name fits so well with the sniper and as I said before it could be part of a CS:GO set.
So what you are saying is you think that Scout should not have a different play style because you do not want him to evolve? Why is this a problem?
< >
Visar 1-15 av 31 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50