Battle Welder Kit
Plot Jun 24, 2013 @ 3:09pm
Stats
Let's see how many noobs think a misc gets stats!
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
pigmaster Jun 24, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
+20 sentry build speed
-20 sentry blast resistance
Mudkip the Mud Fish Jun 24, 2013 @ 4:23pm 
.____.
Jaxgem Jun 24, 2013 @ 4:40pm 
Hey, the cozy camper could've been a misc but it has stats.
DMG | Billy Jun 24, 2013 @ 7:00pm 
The cozy camper isnt a misc......its a secondary weapon
Plot Jun 24, 2013 @ 7:13pm 
Originally posted by T.K.L. ToastLover946:
The cozy camper isnt a misc......its a secondary weapon

He's saying it could have been a misc.
Severa Jun 24, 2013 @ 8:31pm 
Get this: the pip-boy is an engie misc, but it looks like another engie PDA. Thats what i always thought, so whenever i looked on the wiki for weapons, it wasnt in the engie slots. XD
MLG-Pingu Jun 25, 2013 @ 2:49am 
new wrench. it builds a new sentry with 20 more health and 30 more damage. sentry cannot upgrade and has 1 minigun on it, the welder causes burn damage (bleed damage) and the welder cannot heal buildings
Miles "テイルス" Prower Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:34pm 
Cons:
None

Pros:
None

Details: ITS A MISC
Last edited by Miles "テイルス" Prower; Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:35pm
Remagamer Jun 25, 2013 @ 8:07pm 
If it DID become a weapon instead of a misc, where it belongs, these should be the stats.

The Battle Welder Kit
Level 99 Wrench
*Does not swing; click/hold to activate. Upgrades/Heals/Damages gradually instead of all at once.
-40% Damage
+Burns targets for 5 seconds on hit.

What do you think?
Last edited by Remagamer; Jun 25, 2013 @ 8:08pm
Martan_Blazkowicz Jun 26, 2013 @ 2:03am 
I think this is perfect for the mini-dispencer.

The Battle welder kit could passivevly add 20 pieces of metal every 5 secounds + building the mini-dispencer instead of normal dispencer. And it would occupy the secondary weapon slot.

For intel, the wearer cant carry the intel.

So, what do you think of that.
Kaboogle Jun 26, 2013 @ 9:34am 
This should replace the wrench.
Instead of giving 25 metal towards building, the Battle Welder will build steadily and faster than any wrench and can repair mini-sentrys. The only downside is that you cannot get metal from dispensers, it has to be refilled at a resupply station. It can also be used as a melee using the weld to sear players eyes out and actually catches them on fire.
«ﻼ[AG:E] ΒΘϢҤμπΤΕΓﻼ Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:07pm 
Originally posted by Seargent_hastagaspacho:
new wrench. it builds a new sentry with 20 more health and 30 more damage. sentry cannot upgrade and has 1 minigun on it, the welder causes burn damage (bleed damage) and the welder cannot heal buildings
I like that idea How did you think of it?

«ﻼ[AG:E] ΒΘϢҤμπΤΕΓﻼ Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:08pm 
Originally posted by R.A. Studios (Remag):
If it DID become a weapon instead of a misc, where it belongs, these should be the stats.

The Battle Welder Kit
Level 99 Wrench
*Does not swing; click/hold to activate. Upgrades/Heals/Damages gradually instead of all at once.
-40% Damage
+Burns targets for 5 seconds on hit.

What do you think?
I like it. Great idea.
Plot Jun 27, 2013 @ 9:12am 
Originally posted by MartansCookie:
For intel, the wearer cant carry the intel.

Why would the engineer try to capture the intel? It's like a spy pushing the cart. It's not very useful and unnecessary.
Waska Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:21pm 
Well, I know miscelaneous items don't get stats (unless you count set bonuses that require miscelaneous items). And I know some people are saying it could be a secondary replacer, but that would suck, since you wouldn't be able to use your pistol/wrangler. I was thinking it was sorta like the backpacks for the Medic's mediguns, and there was a welding torch melee weapon.

Stats for the torch:
+50% build rate
Attacks ignite enemies.
-20% damage
-10% movement speed on wearer
-User can be sapped, disables hand torch flame, no repair or fire damage for ten seconds or until sapper is removed by teammates.
If it still feels OP
-Builds up heat with continued use, 10 sec cooloff.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50