This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
One Finger Death Punch
More_Badass Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:51pm
Could co-op work?
Imagine a two player mode with team tag move animations and missing strikes has the chance to hurt your partner. I think OFDP a lot of potential for a cool co-op mode like that. Anyone else?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Denisac Sep 5, 2013 @ 8:00pm 
Maybe treat a co-op partner like the way weapons count as a non-miss to extend your range to include the far side of theirs? So long as there is a window of time to let both players smack an enemy it might work.
Silver Dollar Games  [developer] Sep 10, 2013 @ 5:26am 
Awesome ideas.
More_Badass Sep 10, 2013 @ 7:46am 
Finally found it. Was trying to remember some fight scenes similar to what I was describing

So I guess, the final fight from The Raid (but against more people) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKPQMU9lU3Q

Or the Three Heroes fight from Kung Fu Hustle (but just two guys and more co-operative moves):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U44jZJhYjjo
Last edited by More_Badass; Sep 10, 2013 @ 7:47am
Silver Dollar Games  [developer] Sep 10, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Sweet.
i agree with denisac it would be awesome!
I Am A Tree Oct 1, 2013 @ 9:15am 
"I would suggest to have player one on the floor and player two on a platform above.

This is just a quick thought, but what about three different bars on each respective side?
- Outer bar: rush and hit a single enemy/pick up weapon
- Middle bar: Power hit, environmental moves
- Inner bar: Grab/Throw, send multiple hit enemies flying towards your teammate

If both players simultaneously use environmental moves (like Mistermuggles suggested; bar swinging) players switch platforms, eliminating enemies in their way"

Quoted from my comment on another discussion
ScorpyX Nov 7, 2013 @ 2:46am 
Co-op definitly awesome idea - just need test prototype of it i think..

also this game is just the tip of the iceberg
i think a lot of new game mode can work with this game-play
for example - what if..
- add some movement through level and fight in different sections (like in kong fu movies)
- or add more fun challenge modes (like in new Mortal Kombat) with kung fu setting
i dont know maybe.. beat (throw up) barrel so that it never fell

- also very small narrative can be awesome too - for example (plot of the level in one line)
at the beginning of the level of somebody saying "Save us!" - or "You're too weak boy ha ha"

- also different background objects with narrative can be awesome too - for example
if you fight on war field - you see objects like defence walls etc
if you fight in small bar - you see tables \ chairs \ lamps etc
many popular places from movies can be used
something like this will be great too (at any scale)
horrorshow Nov 8, 2013 @ 5:05am 
coop mode & stream-cloud for seeing the highscores of your friends in every level would make it even better ;)
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50