This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

One Finger Death Punch
More_Badass Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:51pm
Could co-op work?
Imagine a two player mode with team tag move animations and missing strikes has the chance to hurt your partner. I think OFDP a lot of potential for a cool co-op mode like that. Anyone else?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Denisac Sep 5, 2013 @ 8:00pm 
Maybe treat a co-op partner like the way weapons count as a non-miss to extend your range to include the far side of theirs? So long as there is a window of time to let both players smack an enemy it might work.
Silver Dollar Games  [developer] Sep 10, 2013 @ 5:26am 
Awesome ideas.
More_Badass Sep 10, 2013 @ 7:46am 
Finally found it. Was trying to remember some fight scenes similar to what I was describing

So I guess, the final fight from The Raid (but against more people) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKPQMU9lU3Q

Or the Three Heroes fight from Kung Fu Hustle (but just two guys and more co-operative moves):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U44jZJhYjjo
Last edited by More_Badass; Sep 10, 2013 @ 7:47am
Silver Dollar Games  [developer] Sep 10, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Sweet.
W.A.L.K.E.R.O.F.T.H.E.V.O.I.D. Sep 10, 2013 @ 3:55pm 
i agree with denisac it would be awesome!
I Am A Tree Oct 1, 2013 @ 9:15am 
"I would suggest to have player one on the floor and player two on a platform above.

This is just a quick thought, but what about three different bars on each respective side?
- Outer bar: rush and hit a single enemy/pick up weapon
- Middle bar: Power hit, environmental moves
- Inner bar: Grab/Throw, send multiple hit enemies flying towards your teammate

If both players simultaneously use environmental moves (like Mistermuggles suggested; bar swinging) players switch platforms, eliminating enemies in their way"

Quoted from my comment on another discussion
ScorpyX Nov 7, 2013 @ 2:46am 
Co-op definitly awesome idea - just need test prototype of it i think..

also this game is just the tip of the iceberg
i think a lot of new game mode can work with this game-play
for example - what if..
- add some movement through level and fight in different sections (like in kong fu movies)
- or add more fun challenge modes (like in new Mortal Kombat) with kung fu setting
i dont know maybe.. beat (throw up) barrel so that it never fell

- also very small narrative can be awesome too - for example (plot of the level in one line)
at the beginning of the level of somebody saying "Save us!" - or "You're too weak boy ha ha"

- also different background objects with narrative can be awesome too - for example
if you fight on war field - you see objects like defence walls etc
if you fight in small bar - you see tables \ chairs \ lamps etc
many popular places from movies can be used
something like this will be great too (at any scale)
horrorshow Nov 8, 2013 @ 5:05am 
coop mode & stream-cloud for seeing the highscores of your friends in every level would make it even better ;)
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50