This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

One Finger Death Punch
More_Badass Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:49pm
Any chance of this game on IOS?
Played the demo...amazing!!!

I can't wait to get this on PC AND XBIG, it's that good

Any chance this could come to IOS? Controls are simple enough and really this is the type of game I'd love to take with me on the go.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Silver Dollar Games  [developer] Sep 10, 2013 @ 5:32am 
We're looking into this but it's a massive undertaking as this is no simple port. If it's possible, it will happen. But at the moment we're focusing on the PC build and Steam Green Light.
Pægan Nov 7, 2013 @ 8:10am 
please take Android into consideration as well when you do this. I can tell you even a simplified vers (gfx/modes/gameplay) would be greatly welcomed
Silver Dollar Games  [developer] Nov 7, 2013 @ 8:13am 
If an iOS version can be created you can bet an android would follow shortly after. But the first devices we're looking at are tablets, right now. If even such a thing would be possible for us. But I love android's marketplace so this is something we're very excited about looking into.
Silver Dollar Games  [developer] Dec 5, 2013 @ 8:07am 
An iOS/Android version is very likely in the future, but it may end up significantly different from the orginal.
Perpetual Void Feb 13, 2014 @ 11:22am 
Just a point my note 3 is more powerful than almost all tablets. Save Nvidia based ones. Also make it in Java and then you can just convert it to either OS. Would you care to elaborate on the shortcomings of android and ios as opposed to windows? Aside from the obvious DirectX. OpenGL works fine on the mobile OSs.
Last edited by Perpetual Void; Feb 13, 2014 @ 11:24am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50