Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

One Finger Death Punch
I Am A Tree 3 aug, 2013 @ 3:53pm
So how about a challenge?
Before I begin, I'll say this: there's nothing for you to earn in this challenge except for honor. As a kung fu master, I'm sure you will appreciate.

There are a few levels in the new demo with the ball you can kick around. The one I had in mind is the one 2 steps above the Survival unlock, on the right side. The ball comes in really early, I'm not sure about the other levels but this seems like a good stage to me.

So, here's the challenge. Get at least 30 consecutive kills using this ball.
I'm NOT saying that you need to kick the ball 30 times in a row, by the way. There may very well be a time that you have to kill someone with your awesome bare first in order to catch up to the ball and kick it again. THIS IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED BECAUSE IT LOOKS EVEN MORE AWESOME.

Of course there's nothing to this challenge if you can't prove it. I'll give the developers a heads up and see if they could perhaps also add a replay function so you don't need to acquire screen capturing software , although I don't think I need to mention the chances are low.

Never know until you try though :p

GOOD LUCK!
Senast ändrad av I Am A Tree; 3 aug, 2013 @ 7:16pm
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
BLAHMASTER 5 aug, 2013 @ 8:51pm 
Argh! Only 16 so far... The 250% makes it tough!
I Am A Tree 6 aug, 2013 @ 6:05am 
Yeah, it does. I've gotten up to 24-25 a few times but I keep screwing up :p
Silver Dollar Games  [utvecklare] 17 okt, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
An insane 4895 kills is the current record for survival mode by Nick Bud. He's the only one to complete the 20 million points challenge and is a freaking god at this game.
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50