Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

One Finger Death Punch
Silver Dollar Games  [udvikler] 17. jun 2013 kl. 5:16pm
What do you want to see in this game?
Let us know how to make this game better. If we can do it, we will.
Viser 1-15 af 94 kommentarer
< >
Cly94 24. jun 2013 kl. 4:08am 
A mode of game 1 vs 1 against bosses of the normal mode and maybe a multiplayer mode and a cooperative mode
!3eleidiger 24. jun 2013 kl. 5:24am 
It would be great to see some Taller tougher Enemy's (not to Unrealistic tall) in the Game like some Giants and you can Jump on there neck dealing some Punches and at least ripping of there Heads^^And if you have unrealistic Punches like that Ground-shatter wy not some more of that stuff like an Energy-beam or something?!
RX-0Banshee 24. jun 2013 kl. 6:09am 
You could go the Xiao-Zhao route (Youtube it, it's very famous stickman martial arts flash movie) and add some weapons like nunchucks or staffs. Oh, and a girl player-character (just give it a dress) to give the game some "diversity".
Cly94 24. jun 2013 kl. 8:55am 
i agree with the girl player (you could put a stickwoman with chun li hair or something similar), and i liked too the idea of the giants
Darael 24. jun 2013 kl. 10:42am 
More platforms would be great, but I'm acutely aware that it's not exactly trivial to do.
KouhaiKiller 25. jun 2013 kl. 10:04am 
I agree with the ideas that the other commenters suggested. A bosses mode and a co-op mode would be awesome, as well as some more crazy animations/powers. If you want to stick to more physical powers, then it's kind of limited, but maybe you could add some magic / god powers in the end game for fun, just to award players for getting through the game. That would really give people a motivation to get through the game. For the co-op mode, one player would fight the enemies on the left, and one would fight the enemies on the right, and it'd be survival, with the waves getting faster paced... the objective being to see how long you can both last. When one co-op partner dies, the other one takes over for both sides, and then when he dies, it's game over.
Sidst redigeret af KouhaiKiller; 25. jun 2013 kl. 10:07am
V̟̋ì͚t̪͊r̳͛i͇͛o̦̅l̥ 27. jun 2013 kl. 2:20am 
Really want a native linux version; gotta play this on my HTPC. Assuming C#/XNA, it should be an easy port with Monogame.
Quanrian 27. jun 2013 kl. 1:51pm 
If I had any problem it was that the goal of collecting all the skills is null in a second playthrough if you've gotten them all already like I did. So... my goal changed to beating the second difficulty by just plowing through bosses since I had no more 'tangible' rewards left until I beat the mode. Thus, if you could maybe add upgraded/revised/tiered skills that would be a massive encouragement since I enjoyed collecting and trying out the skills more than anything else. Otherwise, maybe the player could find one shot items, like one that would give you the unbreakable golden sword for a single level or until the player dies once.
Yo Rudy! 27. jun 2013 kl. 6:59pm 
I'd like some sort of super fast replay of fights with brawlers or bosses. I'm usually focused on winning so I don't really get to enjoy the awesome animations.
Gibson Gaming 28. jun 2013 kl. 12:50am 
More music..
Tjuhl 1. jul 2013 kl. 6:37am 
iOS version for iPhone / iPad
Jirilius Maximus 1. jul 2013 kl. 4:43pm 
Custom soundtrack, themed levels from "Xiao Xiao" and maybe some hokuto shinken and nanto seiken just for the sake of it.
Great game by the way I loved the demo.
You have my vote I hope to see this game fully on steam.
All the best
Sidst redigeret af Jirilius Maximus; 1. jul 2013 kl. 4:43pm
Silver Dollar Games  [udvikler] 2. jul 2013 kl. 6:55am 
Awesome ideas. Thank you everyone!
Mistermuggles 2. jul 2013 kl. 10:48am 
First off let me start by saying this game is awesome. Some things I think would really punch it up would be interactive environments:

-Flipping over tables followed by attacks
-Jumping towards a hanging bar swinging forward then releasing and doing a backflip kick to a mobs face (go into slow mo and show the chin being cracked).

Have your art team watch Jackie Chan movies for insirpation =D
~~~~~
In addition to projectiles do projectile attacks but with the mob..for example:

-Avatar could slam his feet down into a mabu stance which triggers a shockwave that pops the mob a few feet off the ground and the player does a right/left cross into the mobs mid section that sends it flying into the mob behind it. (Could skill this up so it takes out 2-3 mobs or stuns boss/elite mobs)

-sweep mob off feet followed by double overhead punches to mid air mob that sends it flying back
~~~~
Striking attacks are great but bone shattering chin-na attacks would be amazing (maybe reserve these for boss fights since levels are all about quick chaos rather than drawn out bouts).
e.T. 4. jul 2013 kl. 2:15pm 
I'm here just to agree with Mistermuggles ideas, those are very plausible to the game proposal. Magic powers don't belong in this game, if you want to get more creative do it inside the kung fu universe, inspired by kung fu movies and weapons. A little bit more of interactivity with objects would be great. The background an overall art design could be more concise with the character model, cleaner.

Now I'm just waiting to throw my money in your game. It's a must buy.
Viser 1-15 af 94 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50