Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Crate Smasher
Spy should use this! (Nerco'd to death smh)
how do i delete this, also this ALOIYD guy was annoying why was that person even defending my question for god's sake they were just pure cringe ngl
En son big chungus tarafından düzenlendi; 22 May 2020 @ 9:13
< >
22 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
It's not a knife, its a construction tool. Thats a fact, look it up.
How would you backstab with this? Its 2 blunt ends.
Well i guess my question isnt valid when the spy can backstab with the saxxy... so...
how can an engineer construct a bulding with a trophy and a golden frying pan?
İlk olarak ALOIYD tarafından gönderildi:

İlk olarak Sage the Festive Something tarafından gönderildi:
Well i guess my question isnt valid when the spy can backstab with the saxxy... so...
Then, why i just said that from first?
what?
it is actually sharp at the points
İlk olarak ALOIYD tarafından gönderildi:
Okay. so you put this for all classes expect spy. So. how can a engineer uses a none wrench weapon to upgrade his buildings? also. it's compitable for spy because he can backstab with it.

I mean. look. if you want it for enginners. make it unable to upgrade buildings. deal?
ALOIYD, It is a Constuction tool. So the Engineer could use it. And so could spy, but it'd have to be a new Animation.
Please, the Necro Smasher would like to have a word with you.
Khorps (Yasaklı) 15 Şub 2015 @ 19:52 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Necro'd. Spy could use it for backstab like holding it from the curved end but the edges are dull.
İlk olarak Khorps tarafından gönderildi:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Necro'd. Spy could use it for backstab like holding it from the curved end but the edges are dull.
why necro?
İlk olarak Beat Takeshi, Japanese Spaghetti tarafından gönderildi:
İlk olarak Khorps tarafından gönderildi:
why necro?
necros, necros everywhere
How can a man make buildings that require him to smack with a tool that is made to twist screws into things, and then have him need metal to make them upgrade, even though the upgrades were apparently inside of the original level one buildings themselves, but just folded out when you upgrade them? Oh yeah, thats right, it's a video game with cartoony graphics, cartoony physics, and a fake story.
< >
22 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50