This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Paper Guy Aug 17, 2013 @ 10:51am
Will this game have a storyline?
I didn't fully understand the summary, so I figured I'd ask here. Any replies are greatly appreciated. :D
Last edited by Paper Guy; Aug 17, 2013 @ 10:51am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
defaxer  [developer] Aug 19, 2013 @ 1:52am 
Well, It gonna have one, since game has a main character... ;)
i dont know if @defaxer will for sure do it but a while back i gave him an idea for a storyline and he said that it was real good and that he might impliment it. if you look back on the comments it is in there somewhere ill actually find the page and post it here
alright so instead of me making you search the comments for it i found it and here it is

"you are a scientist on the space station and everyone else has left you after the stations life support systems have failed and your only way to get off the station is to use experimental science equipment like the gravity shifter to get to the docking bay of the station where there is a ship still docked."

@defaxer said he liked the idea and if u actually feel like ready everthing i said it is on page 5 of the comments
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50