This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Inverto
More_Badass Aug 8, 2013 @ 10:39pm
0.50 Alpha Impressions
I had learned of this game last week and I was sold by the freeware version. Now I've been playing the just released Alpha on Desura.

A great improvement over the freeware version. That was nothing but a warmup!

More levels, larger more expansive levels, more challenging, stats that track completion time, collectibles that require extra puzzling to collect.

Definitely worth $3.99. Overall the game is great. The art style is nice and the gravity switching mechanic provides challenging spatial puzzles that actually made me pause and think

Curious about why character animations and model were added. Perhaps a story/cutscenes will be added or more involved animations?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
More_Badass Aug 8, 2013 @ 11:12pm 
Also my only major con is the lack of checkpoints. Game needs more mid-stage saving
defaxer  [developer] Aug 8, 2013 @ 11:51pm 
checkpoints are working on easy difficulty. That is the main difference between difficulty modes: easy - checkpoint and orientation help (Q key), normal - orientation help (Q key) and hard is for hard guys :) I'll probably have to add a note about it somewhere...
More_Badass Aug 9, 2013 @ 12:27am 
Oh, didnt realize that.

Personally I think normal should still have checkpoints but disabled orientation instead. I'm only on Stage 3 and the levels are already much longer than the freeware version. Hard, I'm with no help or saving, but no checkpoints on normal doesnt seem fair. IMO
defaxer  [developer] Aug 9, 2013 @ 2:00am 
Also a word about new levels, in this version I've added only one, but I'm working on two more and will add them on next update, so you don't want to go past 7th level, just for now...
More_Badass Aug 9, 2013 @ 11:20am 
Last edited by More_Badass; Aug 9, 2013 @ 11:20am
defaxer  [developer] Aug 15, 2013 @ 1:17am 
Hey, thanks for the bug, just noticed your post. I was actually sure I've tested this place...
_manuel_ Aug 20, 2013 @ 1:36pm 
Originally posted by defaxer:
Also a word about new levels, in this version I've added only one, but I'm working on two more and will add them on next update, so you don't want to go past 7th level, just for now...
Oh, crap. I thought It was me who was getting so good at the game that was beating those "default" levels like a breeze, without even need to think :). I was even thinking to make a speed run.

This game is lots of fun. Reminds of both Portal and Quantum Conundrum, but the rotation of the level when you change gravity adds a very interesting and new gameplay dynamics.
Keep up the good work!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50